laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
"That is not my opinion", Just to clarify

Sony Chairman: PS3 Games 'Infinitely More Fun' Than Wii Games

The Wii might be gaming's hot ticket at the moment, but Sony chairman Howard Stringer is confident that the PS3 will have its day, because its games "are infinitely more fun, demanding and exciting" than Wii games.

Stringer told UK's Guardian that "We've some catching up to" and wasn't ashamed to admit that he's "happy the Wii seems to be running a bit short of hardware."

The Sony exec also confessed that he'd been concerned about PS3's fate, but felt "much more confident about that now" in light of the console's recent sales performance in Japan.

Anyone want to bet on whether that "infinitely more fun" line will be among the nominees for next year's Ken Kutaragi Crazy Executive Quote Award?

Source- http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/12/sony-chairman-p.html

PS3 will most likely fail as it has been.

Yeah that must be the case.
Surely Wii Play has something to say about that :lol:

Yeah, Sony's chairman would say that.

The chairman also said UMD would be the wave of the future for all media.

The chairman at the time said the same about Beta-Max.

Sony is in heavy denial, Blue-ray is the new Beta-Max, and PS3 is gonna reap what Sony is sowing there.

well of course the chariperson of Sony is going to say something like that, although idk how sitting alone by urself playing a boring FPS is fun

Its way too early to judge who's going to win the console war.

Playstation 3 = All For 2008
Wii = Bit 2007 and 2008
Xbox360 = All For 2007

I say the Playstation 3 will overall come in at second place. The Xbox360 has little exclusives titles left. The Wii has Great Exclusives out and more to come. Playstation 3 Exclusives are next Year.....

2008 is Sony's Year To Shine. IMO

*Flame Shields Up*

Well the only reason I would even consider buying a PS3 is for the Blueray other than that I really don't like anything else more then just the obvious graphics. Although I do like how they have the demos for the PSP but we'll soon have ones for the Wii when that Everybody's Nintendo Channel comes out.

Pikachu256 said:
If I had $700 to spare I would get a Playstation 3 and wait for Kingdom Hearts 3. <3 Kingdom Hearts Series

You don't need $700 for a PS3.

Pikachu256 said:
If I had $700 to spare I would get a Playstation 3 and wait for Kingdom Hearts 3. <3 Kingdom Hearts Series

PS3s are either $400 or $500 (i forgot) now I believe.

Back