PS3 Games 'Infinitely More Fun' Than Wii Games

That video is cool cuz it makes Sony look bad. But the best part is the home alone review. So hilarious!

I take it you never played Gundam for the PS3. You think that was bad. Check out the first year for the 360.

Look at it this way,
the WII is way to expensive i can get a muffin toaster for like 50$
the xbox360 is a decent priced, best heater you can buy for that money
the PS3 is way to expensive, you can get a decent grill for 200$

Big_League_Slugger said:
Just because the Wii has sold more doesn't make it the smarter choice.

.....i said "plus another factor" in that post, there are also more factors such as that it is cheaper to develop games for the wii..

edit@dayoh-the...

...****?

Dayoh said:
Look at it this way,
the WII is way to expensive i can get a muffin toaster for like 50$
the xbox360 is a decent priced, best heater you can buy for that money
the PS3 is way to expensive, you can get a decent grill for 200$

Idiot! That is the worst logic I have ever heard, atleast while trying to convey videogames through heaters. You must have been dropped on your head, paying more money for a defective machine?? Idiocy. The chance of getting a defective machine is not worth the money IMO.

Sovieto said:
proof?
please explain to me, it seems like 360 is obviously the smarter choice because it has the most new AAA titles, not saying that wont change, but you have to look at that with console sales and fanboyism aside. if you like nintendo, then yeah.. its going to be the smarter choice.

I was talking about KH3, I'm not sure what your talking about.

Last edited:
That would b a waste of perfectly good consoles though:( we will just have to wait for the rankings of the consoles and I think it would b awesome if it was a tie between all 3 because they would all have the same credibility for the next next gen console....I wonder if they will call them that???? U must admit it would b funny:)

i say : PEACE AND CO-OP !!!
wii has different games = different kind of fun
PS3 has amazing games , as well as the X-BOX360 ....

years and years of competition cal tell the POWER of these consoles, that will eventually be very close ( 8-9-8.5 .... ) !!!

to each his console(s) , to each his type of fun !!
co-op could be a great idea ... think about it ,,, wouldnt some of SONY's games be AMAZING on the wii ( such as the <3 kingdom hearts series )
dont u think so ?

sonys chairmen is a douche. he makes me ashamed to own/enjoy a PS3.

and whoever said blu-ray is the next betamax is an idiot. u have no proof to back that up. it's too early to tell. most prefer blu-ray over HDDVD from what ive heard. i know i do.

Back