Fun Article!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-10151-0.html?forumID=96&threadID=175463&messageID=1936722
found this article, very odd, barely makes any points and when he starts talking about online for free, he switches over to comparing the ps3 to the 360 live, which is odd because its a ps3 vs wii article. and hes supporting the 360 in the article as well.

im not sure how to quote it or whatever, so here it is.
Ok people are bashing the hell out of sony. I will admit that the wii looks very inovative and fun to play. The ablity to play old school games is an added bonus(though I can do that on my pc with an emulator already). I just don't see it as being an effective means for controling all types of games. I don't really see myself wanting to constantly swing my arms around, I'd be tired of playing much sooner than with a controler. Also, it doesn't even output in HD(I know not everyone own a HDTV but in couple years analog signals will cease to be broadcast and everyone will need a new tv anyway, HDTV will be much more prevelant). If the Wii is CHEAP than I might buy it just to check it out. Sony's PS3 looks amazing, it is just the pricetag that makes me cringe. The controler is kind of a rip off but no one is claiming it can compete with nintendo's. The games look(graphically) much better than on xbox360. We'll have to see what happens with blue-ray/HD-DVD but if blue ray comes out on top I imagine this will be a steal for the ability to play blue ray. The realy thing that excites me is sony's online service(not an ISP for the dumbass who said he already had internet service) which is free, unlike xbox live. This makes the only reason to buy an xbox360 is Halo 3 because for 200 dollars more you have a blue ray player and free online play. If I had the money I would buy the Wii(for goofy nintendo fun) and the PS3(for bad ass graphics, and have you seen the FFXIII trailer!) but I am probably to poor to justify buying either of them.

amazing...what you thinK? just something for a lil more discussion.

Back