PS3 Games 'Infinitely More Fun' Than Wii Games

I wonder who he's trying to convince... the average consumer, or himself... hmmmm...

Responce to PS3 more fun than Wii

What is the difference in the PS3 and the PS2? An advance DVD player and more memory. So I truly don't think that the PS3 is more fun than the Wii. It's basically a PS2.

I'm not a PS3 hater, but it seems that alot of people try to dis the Wii because they don't like it.

True enough, Wii has its flaws, but I think that the Wii is capable of more than we have seen so far!

Developers need more time with the controls inorder to perfect them, its just gonna take more time than has been given so far.

In another year or so, the Wii, in my opinion, will dominate the competition so badly they won't know what hit em!

For the Wii to completely dominate the market, Nintendo is going to need few things. They need to release a bluetooth headset, then they also need atleast 4-6 big exclusives. I'm guessing Nintendo will release 3-4 of these titles, but they need one popular 3rd party to release a big exclusive.

If those things happen, the Wii will really dominate the market.

A little more on topic, this sound very similar to how Sony has always deemed their products (not relating this to betamax, but it has the same arrogance about it).

Ketico said:
What is the difference in the PS3 and the PS2? An advance DVD player and more memory. So I truly don't think that the PS3 is more fun than the Wii. It's basically a PS2.

I'm not a PS3 hater, but it seems that alot of people try to dis the Wii because they don't like it.

True enough, Wii has its flaws, but I think that the Wii is capable of more than we have seen so far!

Developers need more time with the controls inorder to perfect them, its just gonna take more time than has been given so far.

In another year or so, the Wii, in my opinion, will dominate the competition so badly they won't know what hit em!

The PS3 is a lot more than a PS2.

Blu-ray is HD. It gives the developer the ability to put more on screen without lag. Its great that in a multiplayer match with up to 40 player from all across the world on a huge map and have 0 lag.

I hope the wii can get more online games out there soon. Is SSBB here yet:confused:

Big_League_Slugger said:
The PS3 is a lot more than a PS2.

Blu-ray is HD. It gives the developer the ability to put more on screen without lag. Its great that in a multiplayer match with up to 40 player from all across the world on a huge map and have 0 lag.

I hope the wii can get more online games out there soon. Is SSBB here yet:confused:
you dont know what you're talking about....

I dont even have to make an argument against this. Hes the freakin Sony Chairman! Of course he has to think that! But sometime in the near future I do believe PS3 games may outclass the Wii. But right now, no.

laderer5 said:
PS3 will most likely fail as it has been.

I wouldn't say that, the PS3 has WAY more potential then a lot of people think. And once all of the 3rd parties (and possibly Sony, itself) realize what it can do, its gonna get good.

Then all the people that said PS3 sucked will have to kiss the feet of everyone who was smart enough to get one, even while it isn't so great.

Ketico said:

Don't even get me started...

Last edited:
laderer5 said:
The Sony exec also confessed that he'd been concerned about PS3's fate, but felt "much more confident about that now" in light of the console's recent sales performance in Japan.
Shame the sales performance has dipped back to around 38 thousand again in Japan, guess his confidence must have been short lived.

The PS3 could catch up with the 360 if the few exclusives that it has left are really popular. I doubt either will catch the Wii though as lots of people still trying to get it and Wii Fit will bring in lots more.

It seems like both Sony and Microsoft have been trying to copy Nintendo's fun aspect lately. The 360 TV adverts with the big crowd of people wanting to play these games are ridiculous, seriously how many old grannies really want to be playing Bioshock or Halo 3. I think they thought that the Wii's success would be short, so they were happy at the start to say that the Wii was for fun and their consoles were about serious graphics and power. Now after a year they are still being outsold by the Wii so they are trying to appear more fun too.

Big_League_Slugger said:
Dude, it makes perfect sense.

I'm sorry to get in this conversation too, but Slugger you aren't making any sense.

1. Blu-ray discs have nothing to do with lag.
2. Blu-ray has nothing to do with putting a game in HD
3. The PS3 is basically a PS2 with a major hardware upgrade.

Mainly points 1 and 2 are the reason why your first post holds no credibility at all.

nic7 said:
360 = PS2
PS3 = Xbox
Wii = ?*

*Definitely not Cube, but not... really... anything. Something all its own.

-Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't been 100% confirmed for any console. Although PS3 has the best chance, there is no reason to rule out any console atm.

-Halo < Kingdom Hearts < Bioshock

Exactly, the wii is an alien. It is so outside the "rules" that it cannot be truly clasified.

Back