Ps3 Grill

trevorsantos said:
ive seen a video about them cooking meat on a ps3. have any of you guys made a grill for the console. seen it on www.youtube.com

i have seen a wii turned into a baby's ass wiper and a 360 turned into a pinyata, so whats your point. Fanboys exist, they get their jollies off thinking about how they can diss another brand that offers the same catagory of entertainment they want. they are pathetic. thank god the music scene in not as retarded.. could you imagine fender fanboys and gibson, dean..ect fanboys making fun of eachothers guitars? lol thats how silly these console fanboys (aka company whores) are.

..jesus guys lay off, its not like he said anything bad about any console, he just said what he had seen along with a non-fanboyish comment.

Lay off..

your right jay, i think i will go into a room full of black people and in a non-racist way mention that those KKK people sure are interesting and that we should all go look at them.

pfft. Think before you speak Jay, If the OP did a search he would have found 100 other mentions of the "ps3 grill" all throughout this damn forum.

So.. perhaps you need to lay off.

Couldn't you have just say search pls rather than RAAAAAAAAWRSTFULUVFBIPS3FTWLOZJBBDIBIK like usual?

And that was a bit of an extreme comparison..its a console..not a race.

Shift you seem to be going through PMS lately.

:/

[/prepares for smart arsed comeback with predictable wink face]

Shiftfallout said:
i have seen a wii turned into a baby's ass wiper and a 360 turned into a pinyata, so whats your point. Fanboys exist, they get their jollies off thinking about how they can diss another brand that offers the same catagory of entertainment they want. they are pathetic. thank god the music scene in not as retarded.. could you imagine fender fanboys and gibson, dean..ect fanboys making fun of eachothers guitars? lol thats how silly these console fanboys (aka company whores) are.
ok im only gonna say this once, i DID NOT diss the ps3! i just asked if you guys MADE one OK!!!!

Jay61 said:
Couldn't you have just say search pls rather than RAAAAAAAAWRSTFULUVFBIPS3FTWLOZJBBDIBIK like usual?

And that was a bit of an extreme comparison..its a console..not a race.

Shift you seem to be going through PMS lately.

:/

[/prepares for smart arsed comeback with predictable wink face]

see you finally get the point. The comparision wasnt extreme, it was logical and quite relevant in terms of meaning. This section has a problem with fanboys, like the rules say keep it at the door. Now lets pretend we see this all the time, and we get tired of it. Logic says, "hmm maybe its not a good idea to tell people to watch a ps3 hating video in a ps3 section thats not favorable to fanboy hate." Using that logic would probably make it feel that it would be better appeciated in say.. the lounge where all the fanboys can circle jerk over it in peace. The same thing goes for the example I gave about race, its the same thing. Use your head, and think before you post. Where am I posting it? what will the reaction be? If they expect a negative reaction, you have flame bait.

Simple. Because im being merciless in attacking the innapropriate, does not mean I am having PMS. Last time I checked my wang wasnt bleeding either, so perhaps you need to (insert witty remark ). Oh and heres your :wink:

trevorsantos said:
ok im only gonna say this once, i DID NOT diss the ps3! i just asked if you guys MADE one OK!!!!

Yes i suppose asking if the people in the ps3 section have destroyed their ps3s to make a grill is a good idea. Sigh..
One picture says it all.
74973560.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing the PS3 in action at my local gamestop melt the plastic casing, I say it's possible. The PS3 can generate serious heat. Go to any game stop and put your hand on a PS3 that's been on all day. But beware!

sagema said:
After seeing the PS3 in action at my local gamestop melt the plastic casing, I say it's possible. The PS3 can generate serious heat. Go to any game stop and put your hand on a PS3 that's been on all day. But beware!

I see so you some how stuck your hand through that clear plastic box they keep the ps3 in to feel it huh? That box that has no airflow and a system that has been running since they day they got it huh? yeah that makes a lot of sense. The 360 has nearly double the heat production of a ps3, so I doubt the ps3 you felt was melting anything other than the M&Ms you keep between your arse cheeks. =)

Shift, stupid. The system gets hot when left on for a long time. I listed a location people can try if they don't believe me. The console demo booths are often poorly circulated, and it's a fact that most electronics should not be left on all day. Deal with harsh reality and quit defending the Pinto. If the thing explodes when hit from behind, then it explodes. Deal with it. The PS3 can get hot when left on too long.

sagema said:
Shift, stupid. The system gets hot when left on for a long time. I listed a location people can try if they don't believe me. The console demo booths are often poorly circulated, and it's a fact that most electronics should not be left on all day. Deal with harsh reality and quit defending the Pinto. If the thing explodes when hit from behind, then it explodes. Deal with it. The PS3 can get hot when left on too long.

I didnt dissagree (if you bothered reading), but you are over exagerating as usual. Like how you said to touch the ps3 even though its encased in a clear plastic box. Thats not gonna happen unless you break the box itself. Sagema, anyone that has been here knows you cant be believed worth she-ite, as your bias is thicker than diaper poo. Now think, if the 360 generates twice as much heat, how would it fare in a similar location under the same circumstances? Boomshakalaka!

btw champ if you didnt realize they were referring to someone taking a george forman like grill and switching its casing with the ps3's. Only you would spin it into something you would cook food on with its current hardware.

Last edited:
ever wonder why the wiis so small and ps3 is shaped like a grill?
so you can grill the wii inside the ps3! :ihih:

Back