PS3 to have a motion sensored controller like te Wii!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh i hate playstation they make a crappy toaster bigger then my stove nd it dosnt sell so they steal nintendos idea yeh i mean i knew it will happen but i hate it lol

We all knew they would, Xbox will at some point as well i'm sure.

What they don't have is the concept of the wii mote & the wii channels.

Its up to Nintendo to stay ahead of the game moving foreward.

WTF?

can they do that? they see the wii's motion sensors then decide to copy it. WTF? that is so retarded.

i really hope nintendo has more exciting things up their sleeves.

Ok this is why kids should not make threads about stuff like this.

1) Sony applying for a patent, and sony making this device, are two different things.

2) Sony isn't going to be making a device like this anytime soon, they just want to try to get the patent because back in august microsoft and nintendo were accused of violating patent laws in some bs lawsuit.

3) Sony has attempted to patent this for nearly a year. Here is a gamestop article from last summer;

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154345.html?page=3

ImWiitarded said:
ahh i hate playstation they make a crappy toaster bigger then my stove nd it dosnt sell so they steal nintendos idea yeh i mean i knew it will happen but i hate it lol

lol I agree

vagrant said:
Ok this is why kids should not make threads about stuff like this.

1) Sony applying for a patent, and sony making this device, are two different things.

2) Sony isn't going to be making a device like this anytime soon, they just want to try to get the patent because back in august microsoft and nintendo were accused of violating patent laws in some bs lawsuit.

3) Sony has attempted to patent this for nearly a year. Here is a gamestop article from last summer;

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154345.html?page=3

thnks vagrant, i appreciate u for clearing that up.

i didnt know wat patent mean, and saw the other posts and quickly replied :p

Back on topic: It won't pass patent if it's too like the Wii Technology - so nothing to worry about really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back