PS3 to have a motion sensored controller like te Wii!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haz said:
Back on topic: It won't pass patent if it's too like the Wii Technology - so nothing to worry about really.

Like I said, this application for patent is old, the date on that page must be because it was ran through the system again.

Sony just wants to get the patent so they can make some dime off every wiimote sold

IGNORE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT IS SORELY NOT ACCURATE.

I smell a lawsuit coming on with Sony Vs. Nintendo. I don't think they can really expect to pull a fast one like that and come away clean.

Redan499 said:
I smell a lawsuit coming on with Sony Vs. Nintendo. I don't think they can really expect to pull a fast one like that and come away clean.

Read my earlier post, there was already a lawsuit against Nintendo and Microsoft over controller patent rights. And Sony will never get patent rights thus, they would have no reason to.

I don't know what PIES means, but maybe Vagrant needs to eat a chill out pie. He is very mean. "Kids shouldn't start threads." If it bothers you so much, maybe you should post somewhere that doesn't have so many kids who post. You should be a little more understanding. This thread should not be locked. It should not be deleted. Just let it die. If the info is bad, people will figure it out. As you have so rudely done, someone will come out and say, "hey, that info is wrong. You must have got told the wrong thing from someone."

Let people post what they want. And be polite when you respond. No need for the mean attitude.

Tacos said:
I don't know what PIES means, but maybe Vagrant needs to eat a chill out pie. He is very mean. "Kids shouldn't start threads." If it bothers you so much, maybe you should post somewhere that doesn't have so many kids who post. You should be a little more understanding. This thread should not be locked. It should not be deleted. Just let it die. If the info is bad, people will figure it out. As you have so rudely done, someone will come out and say, "hey, that info is wrong. You must have got told the wrong thing from someone."

Let people post what they want. And be polite when you respond. No need for the mean attitude.

THANK YOU

I 2nd the motion!

Actually my quote(which is quite conviently still there on the first page of this thread) says;

ok this is why kids shouldn't make threads about stuff like this

meaning if you don't know **** about it, and it's from a pretty ghetto source. Don't make a thread with a bold claim like "ps3 to have a motion sensored controller like te Wii!!"

Oh and a little p.s. The kid I was talking about, is the one who made that "news article" in the link

That is how false rumors are spread. And this isn't highschool.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
Actually my quote(which is quite conviently still there on the first page of this thread) says;

meaning if you don't know **** about it, and it's from a pretty ghetto source. Don't make a thread with a bold claim like "ps3 to have a motion sensored controller like te Wii!!"

That is how false rumors are spread. And this isn't highschool.

Alright. False rumors are fine by me. They will all come to light after some time. If I heard about this same thing I would have posted about it too. Whoever posted it was simply trying to inform, and be nice. They weren't trying to trick anyone.

And, no. This is not high school, but please respect the fact that there are young kids who post here/read this that are not even in high school yet, and don't want to read responses with profanity.

Okay, this is just way off-topic and out of control. Since the topic of the thread seems to have been disproved, I am locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back