PS3's VC

Celestial said:
OH YEAH!! The games are better!! ...? I'm guessing no one has a choice in what games they like?

All he means is the majority of gamers in America prefer the 360, therefore it has the best set of games.

The majority of people in America hate the ps3, therefore this means the Ps3 has the worst set of games.

His logic is so great.

wiiboy 27 said:
i meant the games are better and the overall process that xbox is doing to make their system a hit is working soo much better

So why did so many 360's overheat and die?

Also games are only opinion, some people like RPG, others dont. Just because you like the games more doesnt make the system superior. I love all the games on my Super Nintendo, that obviously make my SNES superior to the 360. Obviously. /sarcasm

I would never consider getting a 360 anymore because Japan hates it so no games that I like come to it that makes the PS3 better

u guys have been bugging me about this the whole time and you are hypocrits ..................u know why..........because everyone on this site says that u should have ur own opinion and im just giving mine and i dislike the ps3, but then u guys come in and r like "NO MAN UR WRONG, U HAVE NO EVIDENCE,U HAVE NO LOGIC UR WRONG UR WRONG, UR SUCH A FANBOY". Im not trying to convince u of what system is better, im just giving u my opinion. \

and yes retro joe i enjoy the snes alot and believe it is better than the 360, i hope this doesnt spark another debate but there could always be another David and Goliath.

we are not saying you shouldn't express your opinion but do it at the right time in the right place and back it up just saying you don't like it spamming on all the threads that's what makes you a fanboy and that's why no one likes you

ur the ones that got emotional lol, i guess ur to protective of ur beliefs of the ps3

sorry wii boy. Wiizero is completely right. You make some strange claims and fanboy responses, when asked to explain yourself and back up what you say, you start whining and moaning. Logic isnt a tool you are using. Thats the main problem.

I don't think he's going to get it and I think this thread is over

how am i whinibng ur the ones whining about me being wrong, i have stated my claims many times on this thread

whining about you being wrong we are not even saying you are wrong

what did i just hear...................have u read what is on this thread

Back