PS3's VC

Its True yall did tell wiiboy 27 was wrong, but i dont think that you had any right to just bash the ps3, and i know its your opinion, but couldnt you just let off on the bashing, and least (I said Least) say something good about console instead of talking down on it!! Like i said before im a wii fan also, but you dont see me bash around ps3, its not going to take you anywhere so whats the point in talking about, you already KNOW ONCE YOU DO, everybody on this section is going to be talking crap about your ass, so my advice to you is dont so it!!! Hey, Im Just Being Real With You!:cornut:

Find one posts where we told wiiboy he was wrong they don't exist

Another aimless thread battle. I summon you Pikachu! Go forth and do something about this.

WiiZero said:
Yeah the PS3 has everything the PS2 had and more the only thing taking a step down is your rep
THIS AINT NO WE, ITS YOU!!! WiiZero
What about this quote, i think its saying that he is wrong, if im reading it correctly, or who knows, their might be more to it than the eye sees!

Okay but he said the PS3 is worse than the PS2 which would be like me saying the N64 is better than GC just because it was better at the time doesn't make it overall better I think it was fair to say he was wrong and I think we are talking about his opinion on the PS3 not overall

WiiZero said:
Okay but he said the PS3 is worse than the PS2 which would be like me saying the N64 is better than GC just because it was better at the time doesn't make it overall better I think it was fair to say he was wrong and I think we are talking about his opinion on the PS3 not overall
So you did call him wrong! And i found it, well actually you said yourself!
(No-Hard-Feelings, Dont take Offense)

Ok, Wii boy your saying the Ps2 and the Ps3 are the same? well the Game-cube and the Wii are the same are they not? The Wii is just A less powerful White box with a motion controller thats sole purpose is to play games just like the Game cube, N64, Ps3, Ps2, Xbox and 360. If your saying the Ps3 is not original, niether is the Wii or the other consoles, they all have one purpose, to play games, they all do this so does that mean there all not original? no i dont think so, you really need to get a grip, no one likes a fanboy. Ps3=Great, Wii=Great and Xbox360=Not a fan of it but can apprechiate that it is a good console.:cool:

yah there is soooo much originality in the "ps3", ive said it before on this thread im not talking about technical power,im talking about the gameplay and the actual system features itself, the ps3 looks to have many new things but many people wont know how to use them and dont need to, the wii is more simple,no doubt the ps3 is a powerful system with graphics out of this world but it doesnt look to have the potential that the ps2 had. The leap of graphics for the next gen systems has been least satisfying if u consider the leap from the n64 to gc or ps1 to ps2, it was a larger leap. The wii looks to have more potential and has already showcased this, it is different, and original the ps3 is ofcourse more powerful but ppl only look at what they see on the tv screen and not what is in their hands or in the future.

Now I'm calling him wrong PS3's gameplay from PS2 is not different except SIXAXIS Xbox 360's gameplay is not different period

CyanRussel your dead to me

Back