PSWii or Wii60?

Wii-licious said:
actually if you want to play good games now your better with the wii60 duo.:wink:

Maybe in two year when ps3 price drop and the developer find the way to exploit the horsepower of the ps3 and release more games the PSWii duo will be better...

a this point maybe (and i say maybe)....the ps3 can win the nexgenwar....but this depends on to many factor...

Personally the only factor for me is fun...

i'm an old school gamer so i love my wii...but right now i would buy a XBOX360elite if i have the money instead of a ps3.

lol two years? its not going to take 2 years. Games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid for example will be out in 2008, and I can garantee you, they will use as much as they can with the PS3's power. The multi-tasking Cell cpu can back up the gpu and offer very cinematic effects, both which the MGS and FF franchise are partially known for. Most of the exciting games that we know of will be out in 2008, and i there is a lot we dont know about them either.

MysticGohan said:
ps3 = $599.99US or $699.99 CDN = $100 for hdmi cable if you want best graphics= $699.99 US.

If you are paying $100 for a $5 product, i feel sorry for you haha. Perhaps if you research the pricing first you wont get ripped off.

Last edited:
wii60 for now, ps3 has no third party support right now but with some good games coming in 2008 it will be good like ff13 and mgs4 but thats about it for now ill stick to my match made in heaven my all white package of joy its the awsome wii60.

I'd go with the PSWii.

Playstation has had more enjoyable games for me, even though I don't own a PS2.

My friend sure does.

But yeah. I wouldn't mind having a Blu-Ray player to play an HD movie every now and again.

But that's if I'm not paying for it. If I had to pay for it, psh. I wouldn't get either. I'd just hope a good wii game would come out.

gingerkid said:
wii60 for now, ps3 has no third party support right now but with some good games coming in 2008 it will be good like ff13 and mgs4 but thats about it for now ill stick to my match made in heaven my all white package of joy its the awsome wii60.

the PS3 has a lot of third party support, what are you talking about? Actually, one of the problems facing the Wii right now is that they have minimal third party support, while microsoft is up to their eye balls in it. Have you seen whats coming out for the PS3 though? Theres a lot more than just ff and mgs4. White Knight story, lair, noir, GTA..ect There is quite a line up. The Darkness was just released as well, and I havent had a chance to play it yet, but from what people are saying its going to be one of the best open ended FPS game ever made on a console.

ciper said:
gamer_of_life:
PSwii = 850$
Wii60 = 550$
PC = 800$+ ?

At math you (fail).

He's on the internet, smartass. It's safe to assume he already has a PC. He wouldn't brag about games on a PC if he didn't have one.

At logic you
fail.jpg

Oh. Yea. Wii60, but it's close. I like the 360 controller better and I like a bunch of games. PS3 has more of a variety in game choice despite the limit in numbers so far...I guess it boils down to online, and price.

Eh, I don't know. Maybe PSWii.

Last edited:
id go with wii60 simply because im fed up with playstation they never bring out anything new. they are pants

krayon said:
id go with wii60 simply because im fed up with playstation they never bring out anything new. they are pants

i really hope you are not serious. You are entitled to your opinion statement but it couldnt be any more false and illogical.

watching pirates of the carribean in 1080i on my ps3. simply beautiful.

everyone had the same complaints about sony when ps2 was released and its still selling more than any of these other consoles today.

pswii here and lovin it

i have pswii
lol...as in ps2.

once im able to, im getting the both 360 and ps3, for sure. there's a ton of fun with all the systems, but right now, i think the spotlights on the wii...im still playing Zelda though...lol

I'm split. Anyone help me out?

I've got a countdown clock in my head that gives Nintendo time to "get" what hardcore (the demographic they claim they aren't leaving behind) means. Then I give up and delve into the awful and backward world of dual analog again.

PS3 doesn't stick you with Live! fees and gives you storage freedom (plug in your own HD). But I don't like the position of the left analog.

Xbox has a better controller, for me (it does double duty for my PC) and I'm already comfortable with Halo. But their cost of expansion is outrageous, 1.50 per gig vs .33 at most per gig for non-party PS solution. And they stick you with online fees, make you buy you HD drive seperately (and I hope BD wins anyway) What to do...

What sort of OS does the 360 have in it? Just a basic interface, or did they actually put some version of windows in there?

Just get the one that will have the most games that you like. If I could only get one of them I would probably get a PS3 because it is cheaper (once you add all the stuff) and I prefer the style of games that are coming out on it over the ones that are coming out on the 360. IMO the 360 controller is nearly flawless an is much better than the SixAxis. The SixAxis is good, but it can get uncomfortable after holding it for a while. I also love the positioning of the analog sticks on the 360 controller and how it fits perfectly to your hands. The 360 has slightly better online service though you have to pay for it. The main things that make its online better are the unified friends list (so you add them once and they are your friends in all the games, where in PS3's online you have to add them for each different game and on the XMB) and that it has a much better selection of stuff in the marketplace. Also the 360 has many hardware problems which is an extreme turnoff since you have a 1/3 chance of getting a faulty console compared to the PS3's less than 1% chance. Thats pretty much it. For me it is completely based on the games. Even with the 360's shitty hardware and stuff if it has the most games that interest you then get it.

Back