Wii60

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
how many people on this forum have the wii60 combo...I'm gonna get it i think...

Hybrid said:
how many people on this forum have the wii60 combo...I'm gonna get it i think...
i do. and seriously. its the worlds greatest combo ever. the wii when youre feeling real active and want to get into that innovative gameplay. and the 360 when you want to just sit back and rip some guys a new one in lost planet online

mykennedy said:
i do. and seriously. its the worlds greatest combo ever. the wii when youre feeling real active and want to get into that innovative gameplay. and the 360 when you want to just sit back and rip some guys a new one in lost planet online
Thanx man, thats what i've thought about it too...i'm getting a 360 for bday but i'm gonna bye wii with my own money...yeah!

I was thinking of buying a 360 until my friends all burnt.
I didn't feel like dropping 300 bucks for something that isn't going to be reliable.

i have both.. mines use to over heat alot untill i placed out in the open where it can breate easier ... i mostly play my 360 now .. untill i see a game on the wii that like

I might get a 360 this year sometime. That new game that's coming out with the police and the more things you do the higher you can jump and stuff? Well that alone will make me buy it lol, look AMAZING, have played the demo.

Anywho I got lots of things to pay off first and holidays and all that jazz so maybe when I got the money spare...

i think your talking about crackdown, correct me if im wrong

as good as the 360 is i just dont like it, i dont think im ever gonna buy a sony or microsoft console ever again thanks to the wii

Back