Calling all multi consoles owners!

Wh15ky

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2007
I would like to hear some honest opinions from wii60, PSwii and PSwii60 owners.

I would like to know:

First of all which consoles do you own?
What kind of games do you like to play?
What games do you play the most?
What upcoming games are you most excited about?
Which console do you play the most?
Which console do you prefer?

Would love to hear your (unbiased, if possible) views. Cheers!

Last edited:
I have a Wii and a PS2...I like to play games that are usually rated teen, not too big of a fan of E rated games unless its like nintendo and I don't like racing games either cept for Mario Kart. I'm most excited right now about Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Guitar Hero 3. I guess I play the Wii the most, but sometimes I have second thoughts about getting one becuase there arn't any games as of now that intrest me which makes me want a 360 becuase it looks like it has alot of cool games that I'd like to play (Halo, Gears of War, ect.) and the Wii doesn't get too many of those. Guess I'll have to wait and see...

Wii60 owner right here.

Mainly like to play Action/Shooting/RPG/Fighting games. I play racing games like Burnout and Need For Speed though also.

Right now I'm mainly playing Halo 3. Nothin' good for the Wii lately. =/

Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3 (360), Mass Effect, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Harvest Moon Wii, Bleach: Shatterred Blade, Lost Oddysey, Ninja Gaiden 2, Mario Kart Wii, Burnout 4 (There are probably others that I can't remember right now...)

At the moment it's the 360, as I just got it a month ago really.

Well I don't know which console I prefer, I like them equally. They both have their ups and downs but I think they're both great systems.

i have a 360 and a wii, and the types of games that i play, are games that will give me alot of playtime so it can keep me busy until another game catches my eye

Back