questions about wii

-Fatso-

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
I am trying to get a wii along with everyone else in the country, but I have a few questions I would like answers from any lucky wii owners.

1. I love my ps3 and xbox360 but my fiance cannot play most of the games that I play to the level i play them on, on those systems, so is the wii a good system for people who do not usually play games?

2. I read somewhere that you can buy old n64 and other old nintendo system games on the wii store. Does it have that old james bond 007 game that was on the N64. If it does then thats enough to buy the system just to play that again.

3. My fiance loves "duckhunt". Does the wii store have that too?

4. Are there any secret places to find a wii?

Thanks for any answers you have.

1. The Wii is very fun and I think is great for first-timers!
2. You can buy old console games but the list is updated every monday with 3 new games.
3. I dont think so
4. Well you can probally find it in a small store and I heard Circuit is re-stocking but I forgot wat day.

1. Yes the wii is a very good system for non-hardcore gamers, but it depends on which games you buy for it. It comes with wii sports and that game is just fine for all ages and casual gamers.

2. Yes you can buy old n64 and other ninty console games from the wii. Im afraid james bond's goldeneye has not yet been added to the list of downloadable games, i myself have been waiting for it, but the list is updated once a week and goldeneye will eventually one day be found on the list.

3. In " Wii play" there is a version of dunk hunt where you actually use the wiimote to play the game.

4. haha none that i know of, and wouldnt be much of a secret if i did know and posted it here!

1. The wii is great for non video game player for young kids-adults (pick up and play type thing)
2.Yes you can go to the wii shop channel and buy virtual console games (nes games,snes games,n64 games, etc.) however I dont use it to much so I dont really know about the James Bond Game.
3."Ultimate Duck Hunting" as seen here http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/ultimateduckhunting/index.html
I dont know if its good or not. You can always buy WiiPlay which comes with a remote and a duck hunt type game (and other mini games).
4.Lol no but you can always buy it from amazon, ebay or a local game store. If they dont have it you would just have to wait it out :rolleyes:

I want a Wii too but I'm not having the best luck getting one. My sister is exciting I'm getting one because she loves and she normally hates video games, and goldeneye was an AWESOME game for the N64, it was the first shooter I ever played.

Back