quick question new to gaming systems

CMIMIGO

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
On the Wii system, can you play the sports games with the hand held remotes or do you need the tennis racket, baseball bat, etc?

No, the baseball bat, tennis racket, and what not are purely for show. They don't do anything to change the gameplay at all. If you want them, you can buy them. But, most people don't.

how do make a new thread?Sorry for off topic but noob here.p.s be my friend if u have a wii.PM me

Since this thread's question has already been answered, just ask your question here. I'm sure it'll be answered.

ok first off..do any of u wanna b my friend on the wii. second im trying to figure how to do mii parade with my next door neighbor. how do u do it. p.s yes theyre on mingle

Did you add his friend code and did he add yours?

P.S. You might not want to triple post. It's against the rules.

Well, make sure you both have a lot of miis, because it takes awhile before they begin to mingle. It requires patience. A lot of patience.

ok....nic7 if u can get on the wii, take my wiicode and ill take urs. then ill meet u in parade ^_^

Alright, sounds good.

Edit: Patience could mean hours, maybe days, or possibly a week or so. It depends.

Back