Rate the last person you Brawled

Bird Master is back on brawl!! Sweet!
Zaiah 0/10 The one match he beat me he dropped out after.
10/10 Guman Great Sonic
7/10 Lvl 9 CPU you have got alot better.

Forgot this was here i thought it didn't exist anymore.

BR3N7 - 10/10 Great matches bud :thumbsup:
Man can't wait to see that peach go super wild once you get your grove back.

Never had anybody to rate for AGEEEEEEEEES!!!, but i'm going to start rating again :D

720(Chris) 0/1 I never want to brawl him again >_> he spams all the time and in FFA's he camps like a wimp, do I have to say anymore?!

Josh(SLink/SShadows) 10/10 BINGO your beating me now but i'm rusty and i've told you that but keep up the good work and we need to train our team(BlackIce)against some other teams since we haven't had 2vs2's in forever!

Mega 4/10 Still as spammy as ever, atleast he doesn't camp like 720/Chris and he was too cocky when I came back to brawl online(I was playing melee) he thought I was going to easy so he put his name top ESY, I kicked his ass. 1/3 was any good and the guy who made it in can beat me now XD

Dre & his friend 10/10 We didn't have many FFAs, but they were fun. I was loling when I hit both of you at the same time with a PAWNCH!. xD KO'd one of you two. Priceless moment, my falconator won both matches too. :lol:

Dre alone 10/10 Those matches were great, yeah? Awesome games man. Although I won a bit more than you did, we were winning back and forth pretty balanced. It's the first intense match I had in ages.. literally. My prediction seems to be passable though, now if only I could learn your epic mind game skills. :lol: Your Fox is still one of the best that I've faced. :thumbsup: Now, I hate to sound like a douche, but.. Who has the Brawl name Dre? I can't remember who you are.. sorry. >.>; It's been so long I can't remember 3/4 of who I have on my FC list..

Do you remember me CK? ;_;

SLink(Josh) 10/10 as usual pwns sause only that luigi could be a bit better. I didn't like it when you decided to Up-B spam as luigi that last match since it was annoying while I was trying to beat up Karl

Karl(Captn...) 2/10 Spams B, side-B and Down-B as CF and he loves to cheap shot in FFA's with Falcon Punch when you taunt...CK you would be ashamed of how bad his Cf was...also his Sonic is B and side-B loving(combined with Dair spam and Fair spam making it a pest to hit with airs)making it too easy to counter and as mentioned earlied the Dair spam and Fair spam make it hard to land with airs.

I am indeed ashamed by those words.. This guy fights as manly as Marth does while wearing a pink polkadot cape. ..And tights. *shudder*

xD Ofcourse I remember you Fraz. ..What am I supposed to remember, though? >.>;

I dunno my name or something? As long as you remember me since when people forget who I am then it makes me feel sad :( :frown2: ;_;

oh and back on topic please(Isn't it normally you who says something like this?)

KC -100 ****ing billion/10 He spams like ****ing hell and when he beats you he claims he'll all that, his olimar is a fat piece of **** too as all he does is smash spam and he puts his life into Dash attack U-Smash, all he evr ****ing uses is Dash attack U-Smash so I can't hit him and when i'm beating him all he evr does is use that one thing and it pisses me off, now i'm really sad because I lost to a faggot n00b :frown2: *cries*

I'm back :)
SLink 10/10
Awsome games today.

@Fraz: earse KC you don't need sh*t talkers trust me.

I'm back :)
SLink 10/10
Awsome games today.

@Fraz: earse KC you don't need sh*t talkers trust me.

I geuss your right...still a bit upset...

SLink 7/10 same as usual only a bit too grabby
Mart 7/10 the yoshi was kick-ass but it was it was suicide frienly with side-BMiggi 5/10 I don't know how many times he made me miss a side-smash, he still played like he always did and I dunno what he trying to prove with all those spikes as TL as they nearly always missed.

Alex & his friends FFAs & 1v1s: 10/10 Ahhh, those matches were funny, especially when I managed to win as Captain Falcon! XD How do I always manage that? That last match for my Fox sucked. :lol: I suicided like a retard and then you dragged me down with D3's B move. Damn you Alex! XD Would of won otherwise, but who cares. GGs. Aside from being really funny, they were good matches too. Real fun. :D

SSBfreakCK 10/10
SLink 10/10
n_n those matches were very fun.
@CK: Dude I just cannot beat you at the Helbard. You know how to use every part of the stage to your advantage. I was happy to see you join cause I havn't brawled you in a while. :) I couldn't get my fat blue duck to work. I guess when your strong point is your grab FFAs don't work. BTW that it SLink on this site.

SLink: Fun games like always. n_n

Hicks: 11/10

Man you are insane with all your characters. Especially with Lucario and Fox. Thankfully I played better against you this time. =)

I'm sure I'm probably bugging you with my ZSS by now lol. I'll try to mix it up more. I just have this determination to get her figured out...and I seem to be learning more as I keep playing against you.

You seem to really take advantage of that "tripping" mechanic to set up another hit. I should really look into that.

Last edited:
Back