Re:4 Im Screwed!

RedFox said:
LOL!!! :lol:

No, man!

Have you even seen the trailers??

it's gonna be an on-rail shooter :3
i know, and i cant wait!! ( for the next resident evil after that, that hopefully WONT be on rails)

RedFox said:
LOL!!! :lol:

No, man!

Have you even seen the trailers??

it's gonna be an on-rail shooter :3
I understand the rail shooter game coming out in dec. But as for the storyline itself, are they going to be done with the over the shoulder shooing and game play? From here on out all RE games aren't going to be a shooter like UC, I'm talking about the next big one, the one that surpasses Re4

INEED2WII said:
I understand the rail shooter game coming out in dec. But as for the storyline itself, are they going to be done with the over the shoulder shooing and game play? From here on out all RE games aren't going to be a shooter like UC, I'm talking about the next big one, the one that surpasses Re4

It's called Resident Evil 5 and they have been working on it since 2005. The first trailer was in 2005 also.

vagrant said:
It's called Resident Evil 5 and they have been working on it since 2005. The first trailer was in 2005 also.
its called Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

resident evil 5 is not coming on wii

blankconnection said:
its called Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

resident evil 5 is not coming on wii

It's the other way around.

Umbrella Cronicles is Wii exclusive.

RE 5 is PS3 and Xbox 360 exclusive..unfortunalty...because I don't have one...

Wait nevermind, you were right, I just read wrong x_x

wario2ooo said:
i reserved it already

when is RE5 coming out on ps3
yeah you already told me you reserved it...

I dont know when re5 is coming out but I think Vagrant has his facts wrong

EDIT
thats alright redfox and I repped you when you posted about the best weapon setup for re4 on the first page

Last edited:
blankconnection said:
yeah you already told me you reserved it...

I dont know when re5 is coming out but I think Vagrant has his facts wrong

EDIT
thats alright redfox and I repped you when you posted about the best weapon setup for re4 on the first page

I have no idea wtf you are talking about. I am not talking about Umbrella Chronicles. I was replying to IINEED who was talking about the next big RE game NOT Umbrella Chronicles. I never said it was coming to the wii.

And no, my facts are correct.

vagrant said:
I have no idea wtf you are talking about. I am not talking about Umbrella Chronicles. I was replying to IINEED who was talking about the next big RE game NOT Umbrella Chronicles. I never said it was coming to the wii.

And no, my facts are correct.
ohhh ****...misunderstanding, sorry vagrant

blankconnection said:
ok if your a guy.........then stay the hell a way from me, and thats not my real location:scared: lol jk
eeewwwwwwwww! big pine fl huh? I did hear everything is big there.....tho thexyyy!:lol:

punisher-can shoot though 6 grandos when fully upgraded with exclusive and good when try to save ammo

striker- good when fully upgraded with exclusive

TMP- also good when fully upgraded with exclusive

its a little late

Back