Re:4 Im Screwed!

well i dont gotthe striker yet but i use:

Red9 - TMP - Riot Gun - Semi Auto Rifle (w/ scope) - Assorted Grenades (preferarably Incediary)

By the way if you have the broken butterfly or killer 7 every bag guy from salazar on is incredibly easy.

Even salazar is easy if you know the right strat to where u will never get hit and kill him in like 1-2 shots.

vagrant said:
By the way if you have the broken butterfly or killer 7 every bag guy from salazar on is incredibly easy.

Even salazar is easy if you know the right strat to where u will never get hit and kill him in like 1-2 shots.
Salazar was the short dude right? If it is I used that free launcher and was amazed how easy it was. my 0.02 I also thought the riot gun was a waist seeing how you could just level up the pump shotty until the striker was available. The riot gun claims distance but how many times did you use it for longrange purposes, it was my "get off me, zombie" weapon.

Last edited:
Knife that *****! I beat Krauser on professional with the knife, who's to say you can't beat this fool with the knife?

INEED2WII said:
Well they aren't regular humans either.

They are El Ganado...or "The Cattle"

Normal humans that have become hosts to a parasite that had been buried deep in the ground for many ages. These parasites are know as "Las Plagas."

Osmund Saddler was an unfortunate host for an unusually advanced parasite and became the leader of these Ganados, creating a Cult-like community, yet making it seem as though it the village was just religious to make them seem normal to society.

Umbrella's ties to all of this are unknow as of now, except that Ada Wong had been a hired mercenary sent from Umbrella Inc., which was thought to be destroyed at the end of RE 2.

Sorry, I thought I just might clear some things up while discussing "zombies."

Wade said:
Knife that *****! I beat Krauser on professional with the knife, who's to say you can't beat this fool with the knife?
good job, i thought i was the only one who did that

Wade said:
Isn't that how your supposed to kill em? At least thats what i did. Ya'll think the next resident evil will be done in the same game play mode as 4?

INEED2WII said:
Isn't that how your supposed to kill em? At least thats what i did. Ya'll think the next resident evil will be done in the same game play mode as 4?

LOL!!! :lol:

No, man!

Have you even seen the trailers??

it's gonna be an on-rail shooter :3

Back