RE4, what weapons do u have?

u have to charge it up... liike for one second, otherwise it'll just flash (flash grenade)
then itll home in on all onscreen enemies and instakill them. apparently the flash does some damage- perhaps 1.0

neah, it kinda gets repetitive over time, and to me its an eyesore seeing as how it stands out from the normal firearms' textures.
it's blue and glossy while everything else is dull >_<

What is the Handcannon and the Chicago typewriter? and how do you get them ?

p.s i got

Killer7, Riotgun, Punisher, TMP W/Stock , Semi Auto Rifle W/Infa red scope.

Also Buying the scopes for rifle and semi auto rifle from merchant what do they do ? as you already get scopes on them?

they let you zoom much further..

the handcannon is a super powerful pistol, the typwriter is a tommygun-like machine gun. you get them by completeing Mercenaries and Pro mode, respectively.

those extra scopes extend how far you zoom in

once you beat the game, play & beat Seperate Ways (it has 5 levels) to unlock the Chicago Typewriter AKA Tommy Gun AKA Submachine Gun

once you beat the game, play Mercenaries & get 5 stars on all 4 levels with all 5 characters, to get Handcannon; many consider the hancannon the hardest to unlock. To get 5 stars get 60,000 points. Some characters will easily get 5 stars on certain maps; many ppl think Leon and HUNK are the hardest characters to use- although personally HUNK is my favorite character ^_^

woot! here's my case, it feels kinda empty cuz i just had got off the bulldozer w/ ashley. i had more IG's.

DSC05187.jpg

EDIT: this one has cool leon in it lol

DSC05188-1.jpg

Last edited:
you dont have broken butterfly? i suggest you dont use ammo for the upcoming Krauser boss (not knife fight)
A single knife slash does 50.0 damage to Krauser. plus youll be pumping a LOT of lead into U3

-Krauser Knife Fight Mini-Boss
-U3, or "It" - the official name is cuz its a hybrid of Lizard, Human, and Insect DNA, + Plagas
-Krauser(Final) Boss

the It will especially take alot out of your aresnal but fortunately there are two red barrels in the final arena.
just dont waste too much ammo in the cage area- just enough to make him leave you alone.

oh, and Upgradign the Striker to Exclusive REALLY helps, its exclusive is 100 ammo. Try to get that before U3

Back