RE4, what weapons do u have?

update. i was at the parft wehre you run into the regenerators and was close to getting the IRl. I sold the Matilda and now have IRL, Fully done up Stryker, and fully done up Killer7. the IRL is very fun but i really wanted the chicago typewriter. i beat Assignment ada and it said its unlocked but i cannot but it with leon. is it only purchasable/ usable in the seperate ways game? i just beat the game second time.

thanks i checked a faq before i checked this today im a few missions into seperate ways and im loving it this game keeps getting better and better

Just one question - should most villagers take just one head shot for a kill (except with the pistol which seems to take about 4)

do you get any weapons later on in the game for free or do you have to buy them? Was just wondering cos I'm at the start of the castle and I have a choice of 3 or 4 new guns to buy

Stallyon said:
do you get any weapons later on in the game for free or do you have to buy them? Was just wondering cos I'm at the start of the castle and I have a choice of 3 or 4 new guns to buy

just buy the riot gun and the semi-auto rifle. if you have a red9, keep upgrading it.

TortillaChip520 said:
just buy the riot gun and the semi-auto rifle. if you have a red9, keep upgrading it.

i didnt buy the red9. i bought the punisher instead

on my third playthrough ive been using primarily the IRL but purchased and fully upgraded a basic handgun for pretty much no reason other than the simple one shot fall of somethign neccesities. i also use the killer7 for close range needs. i have a fully upgraded stryker as well. i could easily sell some guns and pick up a chiType but i will have enough by the end and am planning my next round to be chiType only. the rockets are fun to try and beat your best time becuase they cut boss fights down to nothing. seperate ways was much fun and am planning to continue playing it until i can get a bowgun and then a chiType. after leon is tapped out i will pursue the proffessional level to obtain thissetup once again

the Mercenaries...honestly

K...seriously though.

Has anybody got the handcannon yet?

I got EVERYTHING else. I mean the Chicago typewriter, the Infinite Launcher, the PRL 412. Everything. and I'm rockin' 4 stars with everyone on three of the levels 5 on the village level.

Back