RE4, what weapons do u have?

not when you start pro =[ you only keep ur weapons when you load up ur "game cleared" file and you can buy new weapons at the start of the cleared game file

i jsut beat assignment ada. one gripe and one question. first the gripe, the handling of the rifle in this game (wii edition) is driving me nuts. the final fight took me forever. ive never been amazing at fps controls that use joysticks but this left handed sighting has me screaming. i completely avoided using the rifle in the game because of it. question. i beat AA and it says start a game with seperate ways and the merchant has the chicago typewriter for sale. and i started my second runthrough with leon and it doesnt have it for sale. this is very annoying to me i dont want to have to play with her to save up the money and buy it and use with her. i guess perhaps it might be fun in the future if i feel like blowing up things i use leon riddle em with bullets ada.well have too see. Sorry for the long post

@tortilla - yea starting a new game sucks, but i guess it becomes a bit harder and its fun to play on hard

Now to the question of SW you have to beat that to unlock the chicago typewriter for leon

also sniping isn't to bad

Back