RE4, what weapons do u have?

Stallyon said:
do you get any weapons later on in the game for free or do you have to buy them? Was just wondering cos I'm at the start of the castle and I have a choice of 3 or 4 new guns to buy
there's only three guns you snag for free...the Punisher, the broken butterfly and a single shot rocket launcher. If you beat Saddler w/out using that rocket launcher special though, you can sell it on the next round for a pretty penny.

Plr?

Daveman said:
You guys should get the PLR Lazer.... it OWNNNS
"PRL" bro...

Plagas-Removal-Laser 412. So you whacked prfessional mode huh? Nice job. Too bad any upgrades don't carry over. It's like starting from scratch. I hated it.

new round

i have now pretty much tapped out the normal game. i am taking on proffesional mode now. i plan on using similar weapons to the normal game but might choose to pick up a tmp. will skip riot gun and wait for stryker and will get the broken bfly for free this time since money will be tight. might have to buy a rifle considering i wont have as much firepower and im sure that the regenrators will be very hard in this game.

no you start with the gun. its harder because you take more damage per hit And the baddies are tougher and you dont get as much money or bullets.

pro mode is awesome i now actually need to try int he game again and take my time and manage health and weapons and plan my path its amazing.

omg the prl 412 destroys everything in site. just finsihed pro mode once and now i am gonna do a run with the prl. mercenaries is so hard but i will eventually put more effort in it to get the handcannon

when i play my first rounds, i usually end up with red9/blacktail, TMP w/o stock, broken butterfly, rifle semi-auto, and striker.
but then i spend the second round on stockpiling for the third round and in the third rounds i can choose from
a grenade run, a rifle run (for pro mode), magnum run (pro also), or minethrower run; its fun ^^
in the beginning u'd use a tommy cuz the game will be forced to either drop handgun ammo or your secondary weapon- no other weapons.
then when ur caches clogging up, you sell the Chicago and get a handcannon so that you get more room for the rest of the special ammo you want.
minethrower runs are especially funny xD set one on a birdy and they fly away, then BOOM!

there is no ammo; same goes for infinite rocket launcher and ChicagoTypewriter.
the only uber weapon that uses ammo is the handcannon, "Mighty Z" brand magnum butllets- its box is yellow ewww >=P

Back