RE4. Who Got It?

minto said:
oh god that is the bomb and i think thats lee not to sure :scared:
yah it is

@ chach do it! with shift's permission of course, but im sure he wont mind :smilewinkgrin:

I've played a couple of hours of it and it is a great game so far. The Wiimote shooting works very well. The only thing I dislike is that the rifle scope aiming is tied into the analog stick rather than the Wiimote. Anyway, this is one intense game. $30 well spent.

i just sold my copy of RE4 on GC and find a copy of the wii edition at wal-mart...

I am enjoying those wii controls so mutch....i once post this on wiichat forum....way before capcom annouce the wii port:

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/18574-i-playing-re4-my-wii-but-something-missing.html

or just read this:

I was playing RE4 on my wii but something was missing !?!

I was playing RE4 on my wii but something was missing !?!

i did'nt know what at first....RE4...was actually really looking good on my wii....i remember how much i love that game...but something was wrong.....

then i realize that i was playing COD3 wii for a while and other FPS on my computer and using the mouse for shooting....

i know that COD3 look like crap....but even if my heart love RE4....my brain was saying...I WANT TO POINT AND SHOOT PLZ....

I finally realize that i was now an hardcore wii fanboy....i can play a FPS without my wimoote but after 15 minutes i start missing it....

funny....dont you think....

Do you feel the same!?

So i cant be more Happy today....:yesnod:

i think i just peed my pants over that picture! OMG. yes the last one is lee- far right hand side

too funny omg i love it

ETA- its totally true though! damn you sovieto ;)

I picked mine up today, wasnt expecting anything new out but a friend wanted to go to gamestop on our lunchbreak to check the release date of madden. I was wondering around and saw one copy on the shelf.

It is so fun playing in the dark with the big screen and Home Theater sound and getting my head cut off with a chainsaw. The wife loves to watch me play and helps find stuff. $30 very well spent!!

its been awhile since i played a RE game, i just want to say that this game is pretty damn good it sucks i missed it when it was new the only complaint i have with the controls is that you have to aim with the damn thumbstick but its no problem now. the kid watched me play for like 20 mins and he was getting pretty scared hiding his face and had a nightmare last night lol so ill never play that infront of him again... shift.. as for the speaker in the wiimote the only thing ive noticed come through it in game is when you talk to the girl on the radio it does the "gsssh" noise. all in all it was a good buy.

ok i finally got it! unfortunitly it is SO sunny outside so i wont be a hermit and stay indoors lol.

TANNING HERE I COME! ill play resident evil this weekend :) maybe saturday. sunday i have overtime but monday and tuesday im off

everyone should try one of the real hardcore RE titles, most are out on gamecube
go for 1,2, or 3

dare i be a sony fanboy? ive only played them on ps 1 and 2 :yikes:

i feel dirty now

this is the first nintendo RE ive ever had

Back