RE4. Who Got It?

i got it on wed. from gamestop, preordered it, i traded in my gc copy and got like 9 bucks for it, so i figured for another 20 upgrade to the wiimote controls. the aiming isn't too bad, but i feel like the button layout could have been a little different. using A to shoot was just a redonkulous idea, why not make it B, the TRIGGER BUTTON?? Also the moving around is a little weird I don't like how you can't freely look around, as soon as you let go of the equip button, u go back to be centered on the screen. Kind of lame, but all in all it's ok, it's a pain to running then have to stop find the wiimote cursor and shoot the lock in the beginning i died about 4 times getting my head cut off. Gotta say it makes the game a little scarier for me...

Super-Mari0 said:
the aiming isn't too bad, but i feel like the button layout could have been a little different. using A to shoot was just a redonkulous idea, why not make it B, the TRIGGER BUTTON??

rediculous.......

I go the game having trouble with el gante in that ring or something or w/e his name is but over all it is awsome.

Toothpick said:
I go the game having trouble with el gante in that ring or something or w/e his name is but over all it is awsome.
El Gigante....which means "the giant" in Spanish

Sure...just keep shooting at his...chest, stomach or head, and evade him when he's close with the motions they tell you to do...then when he get fatigued of your shooting, get close to him and press whichever button it tells you to to climb on his back and slash the Plaga that got outta his back, if he manages to hit you, you certainly will be left with little health, so check the huts for herbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the tips i will go try now. Look out El Gigante here i come and kill you.... or not...

Haha good luck, man, it's not so hard once you get tranquile..so don't get nervous

Toothpick said:
Srry for the misspell somone want to give me a tip on beating him
watch this video and youll know everything you need to know about RE4..and kingdom hearts
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3b8G8delDlk[/MEDIA]

Super-Mari0 said:
i got it on wed. from gamestop, preordered it, i traded in my gc copy and got like 9 bucks for it, so i figured for another 20 upgrade to the wiimote controls. the aiming isn't too bad, but i feel like the button layout could have been a little different. using A to shoot was just a redonkulous idea, why not make it B, the TRIGGER BUTTON?? Also the moving around is a little weird I don't like how you can't freely look around, as soon as you let go of the equip button, u go back to be centered on the screen. Kind of lame, but all in all it's ok, it's a pain to running then have to stop find the wiimote cursor and shoot the lock in the beginning i died about 4 times getting my head cut off. Gotta say it makes the game a little scarier for me...

lol, yeah and when i bought the rifle and scope, to move the scope reticle around you use the JOYSTICK ON THE NUNCHUK.

it dissapointed me.

but i still like the game

JeremyGTS said:
the kid watched me play for like 20 mins and he was getting pretty scared hiding his face and had a nightmare last night lol so ill never play that infront of him again.

lmao how old is he ? i remember watching my brother play silent hill and the orginal resident evil when i was 10 and it scared the **** out of me but i couldnt help but watch. haha and zombie dreams are my favorite! :sick:

The Fifth said:
It is so fun playing in the dark with the big screen and Home Theater sound and getting my head cut off with a chainsaw. The wife loves to watch me play and helps find stuff. $30 very well spent!!

aww i cant wait till im married to my wife :)

i beat the El Gigante it was fun i died another time but it was worth it and now i'm scared crap less from the creepy guy in the church... how I love being afraid of resident evil for some reason makes me want to play more..
thanks Axtlar for the tips

Back