RE4. Who Got It?

chach said:
lmao how old is he ? i remember watching my brother play silent hill and the orginal resident evil when i was 10 and it scared the **** out of me but i couldnt help but watch. haha and zombie dreams are my favorite! :sick:

lol he is 4 and i gave him the whole warning before he came in the room lol. "this is going to scare the crap out of you, you dont need to see this" and all that lol but i think that made it even more interesting to him...

he came in last night when i played and he couldnt take his eyes off the TV waiting to see what was going to happen next lol... but the woman was home and she made me take him upstairs lol.

jeeze if i was that age and watched i'd have nightmares and like keep a plastic gun under my pillow and like shoot caps at dat zombie man how i miss zombies :(

gettin it friday looks brill had on gc 2 years ago completed in 4 hours with unlimited rocket launcher any one completed it yet

JeremyGTS said:
lol he is 4 and i gave him the whole warning before he came in the room lol. "this is going to scare the crap out of you, you dont need to see this" and all that lol but i think that made it even more interesting to him...

he came in last night when i played and he couldnt take his eyes off the TV waiting to see what was going to happen next lol... but the woman was home and she made me take him upstairs lol.

ha!

the other day i was playing it in front of my friends grandma...i could tell she felt uncomfortable w/ be blowing ppl's heads off.....

TortillaChip520 said:
ha!

the other day i was playing it in front of my friends grandma...i could tell she felt uncomfortable w/ be blowing ppl's heads off.....
same her but it was my mom when she came over

ive beaten it twice for GC (second with infinite launcher lol). i heard in the ps2/wii version there is a gun that shoots out light that melts the headless zombies tentacle things (like a flashbang)? And is there like 5 ada missions?

elmo_999 said:
ive beaten it twice for GC (second with infinite launcher lol). i heard in the ps2/wii version there is a gun that shoots out light that melts the headless zombies tentacle things (like a flashbang)? And is there like 5 ada missions?
did u beat a pro i did

I just got resident evil 4 and wow its hard theres like 6 attacking you and you can kill about 4 an the other 2 attack you and bam your dead

Jangles said:
I just got resident evil 4 and wow its hard theres like 6 attacking you and you can kill about 4 an the other 2 attack you and bam your dead
not when you have the tmp or shotgun

yes im in very beginning im pretty sure its on easy I just said new game and it started so I just got the shotgun I see you dont go in the middle of all the zombies go around them and pick them off and the pop out of nowhere and attack me and it hurts me alot-- atleast like 1\4

Last edited:
Back