Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

"No actually. It's frustrating really. This 'Great One' knows things few to nobody should know. And I can't think of anybody alive with that knowledge and a desire to see Destry at it's former strength. Valentine is sealed in the void of eternal torture, or I should say he's dead for nobody can last longer then a year in that forsaken place. Sekhmet is dead, and I'm against Destry this time around. I've just listrd off the only three that should have the knowledge this 'Great One' has. And of them only I am alive and I want the Shadows destroyed." Seth clutched his chest for a moment as some pain swept over him. "This reminds me. If I am to fight in the upcoming battle I will need to be healed. And despite my vast knowledge of magic, I never bothered to learn healing spells."

Caedus listened to Seth intently. Though he wanted to trust him, one obvious thing about his story was pointed out. He was the only living person with the knowledge his attacker had gotten from the so-called "Great One". One blazing thought crossed caedus's mind, but he dare not speak out with his father present.

If seth is the only living being with this knowledge... Then that leaves one logical explanation... He must be playing both sides of the fence... He MUST be the Great One... How clever of him to conduct such a ruse...

Still... Caedus had to be inclined to trust him for now. He furrowed his brow, deep in thought.

"hmm... this is quite the dilemma Seth... but it is a matter that must wait until later... Its only 3 hours until Dawn. And if the information you have told us is true... Then we must prepare for battle. Everyone, remember your positions. Healers, get Seth patched up and fit for battle within the hour."

Vibro was in his room making sure he was ready for the battle.
"Sword, Crossbow, Amulet, Armor. This battle should make the countries finnally fear the Destrian Shadows."
Alicia barged into Vibros' chamber battle ready.
"So your aet for it too." Vibro nodded. "Yes. By the way I want you to help Generals Nero & Venator with the distraction. Before any arguments you'll be on the frontlines against an army. Any complants?"
"No complants at all. I get the fun job after all." "Good now go report to General Nero & see what his orders are. Alicia don't cause any trouble & listen to all orders you are given." "Fine. I can't wait for the carnage to begin."

Alicia stood in front of General Nero's chamber & knocked.

Last edited:
Vent turned when he heard Nero and Yamata walk up. He was about to head back to his chambers when they came near. "Yes I did. For the attack, you'll remember I said it would be you and Venator doing a diversionary attack while myself and Vibro strike from behind? Well I need you and Venator to each pick twenty warriors each that you feel will be able to last long enough. So find some strong soldiers. You and Venator have your pick of anyone except myself and Vibro."

Vibro was in his room making sure he was ready for the battle.
"Sword, Crossbow, Amulet, Armor. This battle should make the countries finnally fear the Destrian Shadows."
Alicia barged into Vibros' chamber battle ready.
"So your aet for it too." Vibro nodded. "Yes. By the way I want you to help Generals Nero & Venator with the distraction. Before any arguments you'll be on the frontlines against an army. Any complants?"
"No complants at all. I get the fun job after all." "Good now go report to General Nero & see what his orders are. Alicia don't cause any trouble & listen to all orders you are given." "Fine. I can't wait for the canage to begin."

Alicia stood in front of General Nero's chamber & knocked.

Nero nodded to Nogeths' orders and walked back to his chamber with Yamata.

Nero walked over to the wall that had his and Yamatas' weapons. Nero took off his sword, gun and his blue over coat and put them on.

Yamata took from the wall his twin dragon blades and panther claws. He put the claws on either side of his waist and crossed his swords to form an X on his back.

They turned to each other to view each others arrsenal.

Nero smiled and put his hand on Yamatas' right shoulder. "Are you ready for this? This is the day that Drosin and Cronud countries will soon fear the Destrian Shadows."

Yamata laughed and placed his hand on Neros' right shoulder as well. "It honer to battle along you."

They both took their hands off the others shoulder. Nero turned his head to the door as there was a knock.

"You may enter." Nero said...

Nero walked over to the wall that had his and Yamatas' weapons. Nero took off his sword, gun and his blue over coat and put them on.

Yamata took from the wall his twin dragon blades and panther claws. He put the claws on either side of his waist and crossed his swords to form an X on his back.

Nero smiled and put his hand on Yamatas' right shoulder. "Are you ready for this? This is the day that Drosin and Cronud countries will soon fear the Destrian Shadows."

Yamata laughed and placed his hand on Neros' right shoulder as well. "It honer to battle along you."

They both took their hands off the others shoulder. Nero turned his head to the door as there was a knock.

Alicia walked inside. " Vibro sent so as join you & General Venator in the distraction. I am to stay hear & discuss the battle plan. It is an honor to work with you both. So what the plan?"

Richand nodded.
"I'll head to the Northern Entrance and get ready. Good luck, everyone."
Richand stepped outside and began walking to the north side of the city.
Siana, where are you?

Oric stared blankly letting Seth's story sink into his mind. His explanation worried Oric. Not only were the shadows organized, but aparently they were skilled and very knowledgeable.

"Caedus is right, we need to get to our positions. Tell your men to keep silent and hide all lights. We want the Shadows to think they're attacking a smaller force. Seth when you are ready, I want you to join me in Valentine Tower."

Oric wanted to Seth close by since he was the only one to have contact with the Shadows. He also wanted to keep a close eye on the former Destrian commander, incase Caedus' instincts were right. The King made his way into center of Valentine manor and began climbing a large spirl staircase. The stone steps lead up to the tallest structure for miles, Valentine Tower. The tower was open on all sides and would give Oric a great vantage point to position his men. Strapping on his weaponry and armor, Oric gazzed to the now raising sun looking for any sign of the attack.

Meanwhile....
Venator galloped farther into the Shadows underground base following a strong scent trail. It lead him into the depths of the base and into a large dark room. The room had no furnishings, its walls were a soft clay. Venator's huge eyes scanned the room. Although it was almost pitch black, Venator quickly located his target bent over a carcase of what looked like a deer. Noticing he had company the large figure turned around, wipping flesh from his large canines. Venator spoke his voice scratchy and rough, "Minos, prepare the men. We attack at dawn." As Venator left the room a number of figures crawled out of the walls covered in mud and dirt, picking up various weapons around the room and began to congragate around the door.

~Sometime ago~

Troops were storming the castle of Valentine from the other 3 countries. Lucas sat in his cell patient waiting for the soldiers to find him. He heard foot steps down the asylum halls. What he would hear was a rusty door swing open, a quick gunshot, a stab, then a thump. He heared the footsteps coming ever closer to his holding cell. "They finally reached it." The guards saw the magic seal on the door. "This is just like the one down the hall holding that so called canibal," said one of the guards. They quickly broke the seal and got the riflemen ready. "Here we go." They swung open the door but they were not prepared for what was next. Four pillers of rock came out and stabbed the troops impaling them against a wall. Yes, yes ,yeeeeeesss, my powers are back, you all will bow down and beg for mercy. For now I escape, I hate to admit to myself. He quickly raised one hand to the ceiling and one hand lowered to the floor. He chants," you will obey me, i am your controller." Soon a tunnel over head starts forming and a piller starts bringing him up to the formed tunnel.

At lightning speed, he was quickly moving through the ground up until there was no more ground to go up but just wide open space with a tower a half a mile away with many troops around the place. That is valentine tower. For as evil as he was he sure sat in something that went towards the heavens. Lucas turned around and with all his strength ran toward the woods and dissappeared from sight.

~The current~

Lucas wakes up inside a cave with animal remains every where and a camp fire in the middle flickering. I think it is time to see this group ive been hearing about so much. He had heared about a potential terroist organization that was liberating posts. He usually heared about it from pilgriming people walking on the paths to town to town. He would hijack these caravans and take their supplies. Time to go. There was a horse at the end of the cave that he hijacked from soldiers passing through. He hopped on it and rode off into the woods. He was tracking down the power Disturbance in the ground he had felt for awhile having a feeling that it is the people he was looking for. He has been tracking it for days while performing guerilla warfare on the way. He got to a spot were he felt a strong disturbance in the ground.

He got off his horse and put his ear to the ground. He could tell that it was hollow for he felt the emptiness in the ground. They are here. He stood back up and aimed his hand toward the ground. Time to meet my future. The ground started to rumble and he made sure that who was ever down there could hear it. The tunnel started forming and he slowly sank into the ground. He was standing on a floating chunk of flat rock going down as the tunnel was forming. He finally entered the room from the ceiling in the main hall after the entrance. He slowly floated down and saw soldiers holding spears and swords but did not panick. Under his dirty helmet he smiled knowing he had found the people who he was looking for. He finally touched the ground and stepped off the chunk of rock only to be told to stand were he was. Lucas stood there knowing at least someone of a higher rank would come to investigate the situation.

Last edited:

Alicia walked inside. " Vibro sent so as join you & General Venator in the distraction. I am to stay hear & discuss the battle plan. It is an honor to work with you both. So what the plan?"

Nero shrugged. "We have to speak with Venator before we make any plans of our own. We need to hear his." He walked out the door. "Lets go you two."

Yamata nodded his head and followed behind Nero.

Night slowly got up.
"Thank you... both of you."
He grabbed his staff.
"We should get going then, if we want to be there by daybreak. Peace City isn't far from here. If we follow the trade route, we'll be there in 3 to 4 hours."

Venator galloped farther into the Shadows underground base following a strong scent trail. It lead him into the depths of the base and into a large dark room. The room had no furnishings, its walls were a soft clay. Venator's huge eyes scanned the room. Although it was almost pitch black, Venator quickly located his target bent over a carcase of what looked like a deer. Noticing he had company the large figure turned around, wipping flesh from his large canines. Venator spoke his voice scratchy and rough, "Minos, prepare the men. We attack at dawn." As Venator left the room a number of figures crawled out of the walls covered in mud and dirt, picking up various weapons around the room and began to congragate around the door.

Nero walked the hallways and heard shouting so he followed the noises and entered the room. "Venator! Is your army ready!"

As soon and Nero had asked that about 30 of his solders entered the room.

(ooc: just so you know what they look like.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2089/1716047063_2dd2130323.jpg)

"Thank you." A couple healers did a slight bow before leaving the room. Seth stood up, completely healed, and took a look in the mirror by his bed. "My armor still needs fixing." He whispered a few words and the blood stained silver mended it holes, appearing as if it had never been broken. The blood stains remain... I will need new chain mail after this is all over. Seth headed out the door and headed up Valentine Tower, which stood behind the mansion that was both Valentine's former home and the current office of the city's leaders. As Seth walked up the staircase of the tower he let out a slight chuckle. "I always did curse Valentine's ego for these accursed stairs." As Seth reached the top he saw Oric was already here. "As you said, I have come. My wounds are healed and I plan to hopefully put a stop to the Shadows in this very fight."

-Meanwhile-

Sela came out of her room wearing newly made clothes identical to her old ones. They had been made and delivered during her bath. Across he back was a spear. That kid said that this city would soon be attacked. If it's the Shadows like I think it is then I plan to take them out. She headed out of building looking for some soldiers to join up with. Sela guessed any additional help was likely to be accepted in light of the recent attacks the Shadows performed in the past few weaks.

-Meanwhile-

Vent walked up to General Vibro's door. He quickly gave a knock but didn't enter. "Vibro, the other two are about to head out. We will gather the rest of the troops and head down the secret tunnel underneath the city. Come to the entrance once you finish whatever you may be doing. I will be waiting." With that said Vent headed off telling every soldier he saw to gather the rest of the troops left after Nero and Venators selection to come with him to the tunnel.

(OOC: I think my longest post yet, not counting the OP which was all copy/paste)

The three got up, and headed outside. Fringe had been to Peace City before, but didn't remember much about the place.
She recalled something about an alternate way, but she didn't think it had been the trade routes...She decided not to mention it, she had no desire to delay their movement due to what may very well have been the devices of her imagination.
After about an hour and a half of walking, she noticed a small marked up sign, pointing in three directions. Each directional arrow's label had been scratched off for some reason, and after a walking so long in silence she felt compelled to say something; not particularly caring if it got a response, "That sign is really badly scratched up...Wonder what happened..."

Night walked up to it and put his hand against it, feeling the marks.
"It's too precise to be a wild animal... a sword or axe did this. But why...? Just vandalism?"

The moons light still shone brightly through the night on Peace City. Caedus marched towards the front of the city, fully clad in his armor. It was silver plated with sage tassles hanging from the helmet, elbow, and knee joints. His spear itself had a sage tassle tied to the end of it, along with all his other weaponry matching his armor colors of silver and green. Caedus got to the front gates of the city with a battallion of Calvary squads and Pikemen to defend. The Archers and Spellcasters on the building tops and windows signaled to Caedus that they were prepared for battle.

It was nearly Dawn. Caedus' gaze stretched and scanned the horizen for any sign of the enemy. Across the once grassy plains was now wasteland, marked by the blood of the innocent and trechery of the Destrian Conflict. Caedus scowled. He could see no sign of any troops. His anger quickened, his heartbeat increased in anticipation, and his power grew with a hunger for battle as the first rays of the Sun stretched across the land and reflected off the edge of his spear.

Meanwhile...

Forenz set up all the troops in coordination with his plans. Caedus was second to him. Forenz had more experience on the battlefield than even King Halgern himself. He was not about to be bossed around by some prepubescent teenage hot shot. Forenz raised his bow equipped with three arrows, and his army of archers followed in unison. The Sun glistened as it rose over the grassy wasteland and marked the area of battle for the day.

Meanwhile...

The purple gem hissed its sinister words to Vent as the sun began to creep over the horizen.

"The time has come... My Disciple... Do what is needed... Give them no mercy.... Only the taste of your blade... Take my vengance out upon them...

Just before the voice faded back into the crystal, it whispered a final cruelty.

"Do not fail me... Kill them all... And bring me the One..."

Back