Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

Vent was silently awaiting an answer when something happened, something he never expected. Seth began laughing.
"Hahahahahaha, ridiculous! Ridiculous! I need to redeem myself to you? A youth that leads a simple terrorist group? Ridiculous!"
Vent's eyes were wide with shock. This wasn't the answer he expected. He expected the offer to be accepted or flat out refused. He even expected a possible attack, but to be laughed at? He never expected that. "You laugh at my generous offer?"
"No, I laugh at your ridiculous proposal. You really believe I must redeem myself to Destry? Destry doesn't exist anymore, why must I redeem myself to what doesn't exist? It's utterly ridiculous."
Vent placed one hand on one of his swords. "Then I will force you to accept, or kill you. Whichever happens first."
Seth gave an annoyed look at Vent. "You're the same as him. Both need to learn how to respect your elders."

Fringe looked rather hesitantly at Night, she hadn't expected something like this. After rolling it over in her head a few times, she quietly said, "That seems...Almost too...I don't know...It's just hard to believe..."
She looked at Giles and had an idea. She turned back to Night and said, "Well...If you've been living in the forest so long, don't you want to get out? See the world? Maybe...Do something good?"
Before waiting for a response she looked over at the two of them, and nodded to herself, "Maybe we could all go together. Find the man Giles is looking for. I...I'd like to get a chance to talk to one of the men destroying these cities...I...still don't understand their motives...And...", she looked down, "I don't think I'm strong enough to capture one of them myself."

Night hesitantly glanced outside.
"I'll help any way I can, but... Are you prepared to travel with me? Most people see me and shoot first, ask questions later. I don't want to drag you both down into danger."

Metal banged against metal. Sparks flew from the colliding blades. Seth leapt back holding up his hand. A small spark formed before becoming a lighting bolt that snaked its way towards Vent. Before it hit though Vent's eye's glowed and the bolt was sent skyward.
Everytime I'm about to land a hit he repels it. And although his eyes glow, there is no energy showing from his power. What is he using? Seth spun his scythe in his hand, it's silver and gold reflecting the moonlight of the night. Vent readied his own swords in both hands, holding one over his head pointing at Seth, the other infront of himself pointing up. "What's wrong? Having trouble fighting? I was told you were stronger then this Seth."
Seth charged in and swung his scythe at Vent. "I thought I told you to respect your elders!"
Vent quickly used one sword to block and stabbed with the other one. Seth pulled his scythe back as he dodged to the side. He swung at Vents legs only for him to jump out of the way. Vent quickly chraged in with multiple stabs. Seth was forced on the defensive as he blocked each stab with the large handle of his scythe. "What's wrong? Where's the power I was warned about? Did you betrayal weaken you? Or have you lost your touch?" Seth continued backing up and blocking until he suddenly found himself backed against a tree. "Your open!" Vent slashed at Seth from both sides with his swords.
This'll be close. Seth tought as he dropped his scythe and pushed forward. He shoved Vent back right before the blades cut him. Vent dug one blade into the ground to stop himself. "Resourceful. Perhaps I should give you a taste of the power the just carry."
Seth picked up his scythe and stared at Vent. "Do you truly believe you are just in your slaughter of innocents?"
Vent looked down for a moment at one of his blades, staring at his face reflected in the shining steel. "You have no idea. A traitor wouldn't know what its like. You have no right to mock my cause. No right to deny me my justice! My divine right!" Vent's eyes glowed and suddenly Seth was being pulled towards him. What? Seth dug his scythe into the ground hoping to keep himself back when suddenly Vent's eyes glowed brighter. The force pulling Seth got stronger and Seth's grip on his scythe was broken. He was sent flying straight towards Vent as the youth readied his blades. As soon as Seth was close enough Vent began rapidly slashing him away, but Seth was still being pulled so he couldn't escape any of the attacks. Finally Vent's eyes stopped glowing and he kicked Seth away. Seth landed near his scythe and used it to pull himself up.
"What was that?" he said. He was covered in wounds, the silver stained red with blood.
"That is my justice, my power, my right. It was dubbed Divine Graviton and it is absolute. I can manipulate gravity. Pull any foe in, repel any attack, and that's all I've shown you so far. You have no idea of the depth of my power. Now, warn your pathetic and corrupt allies. Tell them they have one day. The Destrian Shadows claim Valentine city tomorrow at dawn." Vent's eyes glowed and Seth was blasted back without warning, being sent through the path through the forest before finally being blasted straight out into the open plains around Peace City. Seth's scythe vanished back into the gem on his glove. He tried to stand but couldn't, instead falling unconscious on the ground.

"If you haven't noticed, we're in danger already. If we weren't, would we be hiding? At this point I think they'd shoot us if you were with us or not." Fringe shook her head, "Right now I think the best choice would be to stick together. At least until we find somewhere safe."

"I still don't trust him..."

His voice dropped and turned cold.

"Why do you two have to be so naive... Can't you see... He'll turn on you, just like he turned on Valentine and that priest, Sekhmet. Did you know he was friends with Sekhmet for neary 1000 years?? Who betrays a friend of 100 years! A traitor... a sleaze... A snake... A weasel... and undermining rat chewing away at whatever it can get..."

Caedus paused a moment, noticing Richand and Siana's stumped faces. He resumed his composure and his face was scrunched as he straightened his back, racked with pain from stress.

"Im sorry dad... I just don't see how you can trust someone so... Evil isnt the word... So.. So untrustworthy..."

"I just trust him, son. That's really all I can do. He's a valuble ally and if he turns on us, we'll be ready. So, how can we help?"
-MEANWHILE-
Night furrowed his brow.
"I don't know... I heard he was defeated, but I don't think demons CAN die... can they?"

Giles nodded.
"Then we can be sure that he is not in our plane. But from what I have heard about demons, they always come back for revenge. What I'm most uneasy about it the name... Chillam the Millioneye... I'm sure I've heard it before..."
EDIT: Sorry, guys, I think Shyest accidentally posted this on my account. XD

Last edited:
Fringe began to get slightly nervous, she had been very young during the Destrian Conflict, and knew nothing about such matters, especially about demons. She wasn't even sure if she believed such things existed. So she said the only thing she could think of, "Well, if it burned during the Destrian Conflict, maybe...If it was because of Chilliam...Maybe he was around then. If he was, I'm sure you could learn something from someone involved...Or any accounts that have been found about the War..."

Caedus cursed under his breath. The only thing he hated worse than being scolded by his father, was when his father tried to pacify him gently. Nevertheless, Caedus could not refuse. He knew not the size or force of the Shadows army. He rolled out a map of peace city, and pointed to certain sections. His voice became very harsh, barking out orders as if he were talking to grunts.

"Dad, you need to man the Northern entrance in case they attempt to attck from there. We will have you armed with Pikemen and Busters in order to push back the Shadow's attack. Same with you Mother, but on the Southern entrance. I will man the front gate at the Eastern entrance with a legion of Calvary and Repellence units. Oric, you are our King, you must wait in the city itself should they breach our defenses. you will be equipped with all of our archers, the city walls providing sufficient cover for them to openly fire from safety. the Western entrance to the city exits into the Cerxellian Sea, where we have an Armada of ships awaiting both defense in the event of a naval attack, along with providing us with an escape route should one be needed."

He paused a moment, then stared at each of them. His magnanimous presence nearly overwhelming them as they listened. His words were filled with power, and courage, and the ability to inspire.

"I do not expect us to need these escape units. Flight is NOT an option! the escape ships are for the wounded and any other civilian life still here. The four of us, we four MUST stay! We are the symbol of hope for Renit. We must NOT let Peace City's walls fall before this trechery."

Caedus stood and looked at the three of them.

"Tonight, we prepare. In the morning... We fight for the survival of Renit."

Alicia noticed where he was headed & ran after him.
So he must serve General Nero. This'll be interesting.

Yamata turned around fast grabbed the girl by the shoulders lifted her up and pinned her against the wall, out stretching his arms. "Who you? Why follow me?"[/QUOTE]

Alicia smiled. "Oh you are strong. Maybe you'll be interesting. Now as for who I am, my name is Alicia, I work for General Vibro, & I thought maybe we could get along & tech each of different combat skills. Now could you let me down."

Vibro sensed Alicia in trouble & snapped out of meditation.
"She never listens. I tell her not bug people but she does. Better go bail her out."
Vibro left & walk through the halls to find her.

Vent headed back towards his chambers when he noticed Vibro. "General Vibro, a moment." He quickly walked up to him and stood infront of him. "When you get the chance tell Venator and Nero I need to speak with them. Also spread the word, we attack at dawn tomorrow."

-Meanwhile-

"God he's heavy." A woman in black was carrying Seth on her back, keeping him braced with her spear. She was in Peace City heading towards the capital building, it's where he had mumbled to bring him before fading out after he startled asking for help. She didn't like him and had no reason to help or even pay any mind to him at all. But all the same, she wouldn't feel right if she did that to some old man. Finally she reached the mansion and entered. "Hello? Anybody here?"

Caedus snapped to attention at the sound of a foreign voice in the mansion. Without a word to the others, he bolted out of the room, into the hall, and leapt from the third floor banister, landing on the wood floors in front of the main entrance. The wood buckled beneath ihis weight as he smashed into it, his telescopic blade drawn and angled to kill. Before he spoke, he noticed the rather large woman carrying some old codger.. A man draped in blood... A man whom, after a moment he noticed, he recognized to be Seth Covull.

Caedus' eyes went wide with fear, but only for a moment before turning a vibrant and regal gold color.

"Give him to me, I will see that he gets medical attention immediately."

"Fine. As long as I don't have to carry him any more." She gently set Seth down on the floor and took a couple steps back. "So you know him? Who is he? And who're you?"

Caedus took a moment to scoff. When he looked back at the woman's serious face, he let out a small cry. How can she not know who I am??? He cleared his throat before speaking quite regally.

"I, madam, am Caedus Zamikios, defender, prosecutor, jury, judge, and protector of Renit."

He pointed at Seth with a disgusted look on his face.

"And this... This is a traitorous peice of trash... However my father, Richand, believes him to be useful, so as of now, he is on the VIP list of attainables among the people of Renit."

Caedus paused a moment. He then gave a sharp whistle, and three medical experts came into the room. they were a distinct group known as the "Healers."

"You... Get this man to the medical chambers and get him breathing again."

The Healer paused a moment. "You do not wish us to bring him to full health?"

Caedus' answer was a predator's snarl.

"Friend to my father or not, he is a traitor, and he was a former ally to the enemy! The only thing I want to help him do is live long enough for my interrogation!"

Caedus turned to walk back upstairs as the healers took Seth away. He shot the woman a wayward stare and a cold reply.

"Go back to where you came from... By morning the city will be under siege."

Back