Realms--Official RP

Seth entered into Sekhmet's chambers. "Sekhmet. Sorry for barging in however I was meditating and I believe I know where..." Seth stopped and took a close look at his friend. "Something is off, your eyes have changed. Like looking at someone else. Who are you and where is Sekhmet?" Seth held up his right glove, ready to summon his Orb scythe if his suspicions were true.

--MEANWHILE--

"To hell with the gods! They haven't helped me at all!" Dali's eyes glowed even brighter. "The gods allowed you to take the Orb. It is due to the gods you have survived injuries that should have been fatal. You owe everything to the gods!" Xenth drew out his blade. "Oh yeah? Well screw you! I don't need your help!" Xenth swung his sword, decapitating Dali. His head fell the the ground with a dull thud. Blood oozed from the head, staining the green grass red. "Fool. Wheres you gods now?" Xenth turned to leave. Dali aided him but pissed him off way to easily.

"Tervi, in order to please the gods you must perform a task for them." Xenth spun around, thinking it impossible for the dead man to still be talking. What he saw caused him to jump back. The body was picking up the head. It placed it over the severed neck and all tendons reconnected. "The task the gods command of you must be fulfilled. If it is not, you shall be punished by what you fear most." Xenth sheathed his sword. It would be useless to someone that can survive a decapitation. "Whats this task? I may prefer the punishment." Dali's eyes began to dim, the glow fading. "Find a group in Drosin searching for the Legend Orbs. Aid them by helping them destroy the dark guardians of the ancients." Dali's eyes completely stopped glowing. "What do you mean dark guardians?" Dali looked confused, "What are you talking about, Tervi?" What? "All that stuff you just said. What does it all mean?" Now Dali looked really confused. "I've just been talking about my potion." He doesn't...remember? But how? More importantly what did he mean dark guardians? And what Drosin group?

Xenth turned to leave. "Hey wait where are you going?" Xenth tossed him his last gold coin. "Thanks for the help." Xenth walked off leaving Dali utterly confused.

Seth entered into Sekhmet's chambers. "Sekhmet. Sorry for barging in however I was meditating and I believe I know where..." Seth stopped and took a close look at his friend. "Something is off, your eyes have changed. Like looking at someone else. Who are you and where is Sekhmet?" Seth held up his right glove, ready to summon his Orb scythe if his suspicions were true.

--MEANWHILE--

"To hell with the gods! They haven't helped me at all!" Dali's eyes glowed even brighter. "The gods allowed you to take the Orb. It is due to the gods you have survived injuries that should have been fatal. You owe everything to the gods!" Xenth drew out his blade. "Oh yeah? Well screw you! I don't need your help!" Xenth swung his sword, decapitating Dali. His head fell the the ground with a dull thud. Blood oozed from the head, staining the green grass red. "Fool. Wheres you gods now?" Xenth turned to leave. Dali aided him but pissed him off way to easily.

"Tervi, in order to please the gods you must perform a task for them." Xenth spun around, thinking it impossible for the dead man to still be talking. What he saw caused him to jump back. The body was picking up the head. It placed it over the severed neck and all tendons reconnected. "The task the gods command of you must be fulfilled. If it is not, you shall be punished by what you fear most." Xenth sheathed his sword. It would be useless to someone that can survive a decapitation. "Whats this task? I may prefer the punishment." Dali's eyes began to dim, the glow fading. "Find a group in Drosin searching for the Legend Orbs. Aid them by helping them destroy the dark guardians of the ancients." Dali's eyes completely stopped glowing. "What do you mean dark guardians?" Dali looked confused, "What are you talking about, Tervi?" What? "All that stuff you just said. What does it all mean?" Now Dali looked really confused. "I've just been talking about my potion." He doesn't...remember? But how? More importantly what did he mean dark guardians? And what Drosin group?

Xenth turned to leave. "Hey wait where are you going?" Xenth tossed him his last gold coin. "Thanks for the help." Xenth walked off leaving Dali utterly confused.

Horus smiled with Sekhmets mouth.

"Sekhmet...was in need of Power. I have granted him that, and therefore have occupied his body. I am Horus, God Of Power, and Usurper of The Cosmos!" He bellowed, his deep voice echoing throughout the room, giving it a certain chill.

He smirked again, and his power began rising. "If you truly want a fight, you are no match. My intentions are my own, and I will NOT Forsake them to the likes of you, Mortal!" His power peaked and he entered his high power mode, fangs growing out again, and Horns sprouting evily.

Wings sprouted from his back, causing Sekhmets flesh to bleed, but Horus found no pain in it. A tail sprouted as well, a demonic flare to it. Scaled and Dragon-like, his form changed, and his beak grew out. It finished, and Sekhmets skin was spliced and bleeding everywhere, Horus's true body seeming to burst out of it.

"Come on then," the God beckoned, "Let us fight."

Seth chuckled, "I'd rather not fight a god. I always knew Sekhmets dark deals would come back to haunt him. I politely ask for you to leave Sekhmet alone. I have no way of forcing you so its entirely your choice. If you do, let him know he is needed in Valentines chambers."

Seth turned and left the room. He headed up to the top of the Tower.

--Meanwhile--

Xenth was heading back towards Drosin. I hate this. This means I'll have to sneak past that Tower again. Damn, they're probably looking for me so I may get captured. Xenth was so absorbed in his thoughts he hardly realized he had walked into a tree. "Ow." Xenth just shook his head and kept walking.

Horus chuckled lightly. He then quietly dissppeared underSekhmets skin, reverting once again to Sekhmets normal state. The God whispered inside Sekhmets head, I will always be with you, and when the time is right, we will strike.

Oric sat up with the help of his soliders. Only a few dared to approach him after the massive release of power from his body. Most of the men stood in awe, a couple bowed their heads. Halgern barely saw them, his mind raced trying to comprehend what had just happened. "Protect the Orb and find Richand" Oric knew only one person named Richand, the son of Lloyd Zamikios. He had met Richand a few times before, when their fathers had met in Negliv. He knew Zamikios had hung out with a Makantes, but didn't remember her name.

All three of their families had storied historys surving Drosin, but Oric had ran away before he acually got to know Richand. The thing that shocked Oric the most however was his physical changes. Not only did he look different, broader, stronger, more mature. But he also felt different. His whole body felt lighter, he was now as light as air. His muscles no longer needed to carry their own weight, and could use all of their power and energy to swing his sword or carry his armor. As a result, Oric could now jump farther, run faster and react much quicker.

Apperently the Rite of Gia did this to me. Why? And how do I use these powers?
Oric had already somewhat found out what controling the wind did for him, but was a little scared about trying out the other powers. He decieded he needed to go some place unpopulated, and safe where he could try his new powers. That is when he remembered the castle. The voice said to follow the eagle. The eagle flew right over the ruins before turning around. Is that where it wants me to go?

Oric made up his mind that he would go back to the ruins to investigate and on the way he could train with his new skill set. He told a few men to pack up and get supplys while he told his brother to try to repair the walls and send word for the king and queen to return from Conud.

OoC: besides me, CG, lbu, and Storm. nobody is posting regularly. come on guys, post!!

IC:

It was a dark night, to dark to see clearly. Xenth quickly ran out and hid behind a bush in the open field. Damn...I hate being right.
Xenth had figured that the Tower would have more security after his big fight with Seth. And he was right, soldiers were posted everywhere. Each one had on some strange black sunglasses. What are those? Luckily a soldier walked by and Xenth quickly pulled him into the bushes and snapped his neck. Now lets see.

Xenth slowly put them on. The glasses did nothing. Xenth coulnd't see through them. Dark glasses on a pitch black night, what are they thinking?

Xenth turned to put the the glasses back but stopped when he noticed something. The dead soldiers eyes were pure white. Even in the dark, the white eyes could be seen. So thats how. Magic. Xenth left the deadman and begun his attempt to sneak by the soldies.

OOC: Listen Shadow, I WANT to post. I check this twice a day. But I'm not really sure what to do with Siana, and Richand is trapped in conversation with bayne (who needs to RESPOND). I'm sorry, but as it is, I can't really do anything.

yea i would say iam out. i hav no idea whats going on any more bec. i dont post here so i guess iam out srry guys (if u care or not)

yea i would say iam out. i hav no idea whats going on any more bec. i dont post here so i guess iam out srry guys (if u care or not)

Sorry to hear you're leaving. I'd rather you stay, since the story really isn't that difficult to understand and I'm sure you'll get it. But if you really don't want to roleplay any more, I guess I can't stop you. :(

Ughlll....Bayne needs to post. Shadow, I think we should give Gigs bunny rights over Baynes character just so he can end the conversation.

Back