Realms--Official RP

i'll give bayne till friday. if he makes no post by then, Giga can finish the conversation.

Pre-Apocalypse, Bayne had signed up as the main character, but not even halfway through, he stopped posting, which froze many characters who were interacting with him. But essentially, the Apocalypse killed it.

@ Shadow: Ill post an IC later, i just wanted to give other people a chance to post.

OOC
Okay im really sorry about my absence, my intenet died and my school has wii chat blocked so i had no way of getting on here. Il make up for that now by posting.
Also about the quest, I had the most important exams of my life and my parntes decided no internet for me i should be revising. When the finnaly released that iron grip wii chat was gone.
IC
"That is a good idea, but predictable. As soon as me and zanuku let lose they will realise your not their and where you heading, but we can use that can't we." Drake sat down and thought. "Why don't we set a trap, as soon as he sees your not their he will head stright to you so we set a trap. Any suggestions?" Said Drake happily.

Meanwhile

Tsunami one of the soldiers of haven walked up to Zanaku's integration.
"Kill him or let him go, you have five seconds or I will make the desion for you." Tsunami looked at Zanaku with an iron face, no emotion showing. His long ponytail moved in the wind, his katana lossly at his side.

Wow, I was right. They did boost the security. At least 30 soldiers were patroling around the tower. There were some more on guard towers aremed with crossbows. Xenth quickly ran under a guard tower when the guards weren't looking. Looking around, Xenth could see a few were leaving. Ah...I arrived during the changing shifts.

Xenth froze as at least 6 guards walked right by him. They continued on, not noticing him. Xenth seized the chance and ran right out from under the tower. He kept running until he was at least 3 miles from the tower. Then he turned back to face it. You haven't seen the last of me. I'll be back to claim my Orb.

--Meanwhile--

Seth knocked on Valentines door and a servent announced him as he entered. "Lord Valentine, I have something I believe would both interest you and aid me at the same time."

Wow, I was right. They did boost the security. At least 30 soldiers were patroling around the tower. There were some more on guard towers aremed with crossbows. Xenth quickly ran under a guard tower when the guards weren't looking. Looking around, Xenth could see a few were leaving. Ah...I arrived during the changing shifts.

Xenth froze as at least 6 guards walked right by him. They continued on, not noticing him. Xenth seized the chance and ran right out from under the tower. He kept running until he was at least 3 miles from the tower. Then he turned back to face it. You haven't seen the last of me. I'll be back to claim my Orb.

--Meanwhile--

Seth knocked on Valentines door and a servent announced him as he entered. "Lord Valentine, I have something I believe would both interest you and aid me at the same time."

Valentine jerked as he heard Seth's voice. He had not startled him, he was just in such a deep trance, he had not been prepared for a visitor. He opened his eyes slowly and gazed at Seth. Such a good ally he was.... One of the best. He had served with both Seth and Sekhmet for so many years, he felt they were his family. He smiled at this thought, but quickly disregarded it, thinking it might show a sign of weakness. Though it was true, he thought to himself. He was not a complete monster...

Yet.....

Storm stood up, and lumbered toward Seth. He reached out his hand and gestured a greeting as he opened his mouth.

"Ah....Seth Covull...I trust all is going well?" He did not wait for him to answer. "So... What is this information you have for me?"

Meanwhile....

Horus had given Sekhmet control over his body again for the time being, and they had been meditating for awhile now. Sekhmet had seen visions. Terrible visions of the present, the past....and the Future. His eyes burst open and his mouth gaped.

"Satra....." he whispered. He then clambered to his feet and began rushing towards Lord Valentine's chambers.

"How would a grand War Machine sound to you? Imagine a moving fortress as large as this impregnable to magic and able to move across the continent in less than 3 days? I have been meditating and I believe that I have remembered where one is located." Seth took a moment to collect his thoughts.

"It is an old relic of my people. Our former home as many were after our secrets of eternal life. This also comes at a very coincidental time. My life is supported through an ancient ritual of my religion. It must be performed at one of the sacred points of my people. To sustain our life on the move, one of the sacred points was built into the relic."

Seth walked over to the window and gazed outside. "I need this relic to sustain my life. You could use its grand defenses in conquering the world. It takes at least three to pilot, so I was thinking you and Sekhmet would like to see this ancient masterpiece."

"Heh heh heh..." Storm chuckled, "I would love to see this Fortress... A flying machine eh....sounds like my kind of Toy." Storm grinned widely. "Where is it located, my friend?"

Meanwhile...

Sekhmet knocked on Valentines door, then threw it open, clambering into the room. He glanced at Seth and nodded, letting him know he was in control again.

"My Lord, she is dead. Satra Morta....has been slain."

Valentine did not seem phased by this information. "I know, Sekhmet. A rider came rouhly an hour ago and informed me. It is a greivous loss, but not one that shall hinder us."

Oric sat up with the help of his soliders. Only a few dared to approach him after the massive release of power from his body. Most of the men stood in awe, a couple bowed their heads. Halgern barely saw them, his mind raced trying to comprehend what had just happened. "Protect the Orb and find Richand" Oric knew only one person named Richand, the son of Lloyd Zamikios. He had met Richand a few times before, when their fathers had met in Negliv. He knew Zamikios had hung out with a Makantes, but didn't remember her name.

All three of their families had storied historys surving Drosin, but Oric had ran away before he acually got to know Richand. The thing that shocked Oric the most however was his physical changes. Not only did he look different, broader, stronger, more mature. But he also felt different. His whole body felt lighter, he was now as light as air. His muscles no longer needed to carry their own weight, and could use all of their power and energy to swing his sword or carry his armor. As a result, Oric could now jump farther, run faster and react much quicker.

Apperently the Rite of Gia did this to me. Why? And how do I use these powers?
Oric had already somewhat found out what controling the wind did for him, but was a little scared about trying out the other powers. He decieded he needed to go some place unpopulated, and safe where he could try his new powers. That is when he remembered the castle. The voice said to follow the eagle. The eagle flew right over the ruins before turning around. Is that where it wants me to go?

Oric made up his mind that he would go back to the ruins to investigate and on the way he could train with his new skill set. He told a few men to pack up and get supplys while he told his brother to try to repair the walls and send word for the king and queen to return from Conud.

Oric mounted his horse, in full armor. For all he knew they was still a Destry army on his lands and felt he needed to be protected. Also his new black armor made him stand out and the twin blue and gold eagles showed every one he was a Halgern and now unlike the rest of his life he was proud of it.

The few men around him also packed their things, there were 5 in total. Oric began riding hard, northeast towards a Drosin border town and military base positioned at the mouth of the gorge. From there it was a short ride over the Salfir border and to the ruined castle.

As they approached the camp, he could see a battle had taken place. Bodies scattered the field along with broken shields and spears. Oric slowed his horse and drew his sword, inspecting the scene. He slowly turned over a body he knew, a headless Nikalous Zigamos lay between too other bodies. Oric bowed his head, remembering how the voice had told him to find Richand.

He continued on into the camp sword still drawn. Oric was relieved to see many Drosin troops still inhabited the tents and rode towards the biggest tent in the center of the town. He dismounted and walked in gazzing upon a host of unfamiller faces, "Who is in charge here? What happened?"

Zanaku looked at the man with a frightning look. "Ill kill him myself". The wounded soldier looked at him frightened for his life. "No dont kill me please. Please I promise not to be a pert of this war I", SHINK. Zanaku pulled his blade out and stabbed the man through the heart. "Burn in hell Destry scum".

He pulled the blade out then kicked the soldier over. "Now my blade is tainted with this scums blood. He quickly took a rag from a mop bucket and cleaned his sword off. He looked to the man and asked,"so who are you"?

"Heh heh heh..." Storm chuckled, "I would love to see this Fortress... A flying machine eh....sounds like my kind of Toy." Storm grinned widely. "Where is it located, my friend?"

Meanwhile...

Sekhmet knocked on Valentines door, then threw it open, clambering into the room. He glanced at Seth and nodded, letting him know he was in control again.

"My Lord, she is dead. Satra Morta....has been slain."

Valentine did not seem phased by this information. "I know, Sekhmet. A rider came rouhly an hour ago and informed me. It is a greivous loss, but not one that shall hinder us."

"Satra is dead? Oh well, another sacrifice for the cause. And it's nice to see you in control again Sekhmet." Seth turned to Valentine, a slight smile to his face. "Flying machine? I believe you misunderstood. My people never mastered flight. The fortress...um, I believe crawls would be the best term. If you are willing though I suggest leaving soon. My ritual must be done quickly and I'm sure you'll want to see your new fortress. There is one thing that I haven't mentioned though."

Seth looked at the both of them with a serious look on his face. "The fortress is nestled into the mountains of northern Drosin. To get to it, we'd have to travel past our greatest enemies."

Storm thought for a moment, but Sekhmet was the first to speak. "Ahahaha, with my new power, they will not be able to stop us!"

Storm looked at Sekhmet for a moment. He then turned to Seth.

"I beleive it is time to accelerate our plans. We shall travel alone, just the three of us, while our armies surround Valentine tower. Of course," he nodded toward a girl who looked like a corpse come walking out of the room, "We will need to bring her. I would not want my favorite prize taken while I was on vacation." Storm smiled as the Vampire girl who was once Siana Makantes embraced him.

"Now," he continued, "Seth, send a messanger towards Conud. His only purpose is to be captured. His message will tell our enemies where we will be, and that is their best chance to strike at us." Storm grinned madly. "When they arrive their, we shall have our final confrontation, and the Son of Zamikios will not survive..."

Sekhmet smiled in agreement.

"Our combined powers will overcome and destroy our enemies, and put an end to their insignificant Rebellion..." Storm continued grinning. "Once more, Destry will rule the Globe.... And.... We shall have..... Peace..."

He let loose an evil smirk as the girl staggered to stand.

Nurgle ran to the top of a hill and looked down to some plains. There it is. Ive found it. Time to dispose of these wanna be heroes. He charged down the hill toward the temple of heroes. He saw 2 people practicing with swords. Bring it you worthless garbage. The 2 men practicing looked up quickly and jumped over the horse ending up behind it. Nurgle jumped off the horse and landed on the ground on 1 knee.

He got up slowly and turned to face his 2 first opponents. "Come gets some".

Back