Realms--Official RP

IC
"Hold on just a sec, we seem to be ignoring the fact that his energy is off the charts, acutely kinda like yours and mine...... oh ****." Drake's sword disapated and Drake shook his head.
"Oh man this INSANE, THREE IN ONE WEEK this is nuts, so nuts." Drake just shook his head bewildered

Zanaku walked toward Oric. "Hi, I am Zanaku from the ancient land of Simidia". He bowed a bit after that.

"If its an assault on the new Tower, some inside help woukdn't be turned down now would it?" Xenth had been walking since last night. When he came by the camp he heard yelling and checked it out. He had heard everything from the letter to the current point. The gods wanted him to help a group opposed to Dedtry, and well it might as well be this one. "I heard you guys talking and I have my own reasons for wanting to take down Destry. I was recently a prisoner in the Tower so I know the layout of I'd say a good part of it. I can help you get the chick back. I'm almost sure she'll be at the top." Xenth just stood wsiting for an answer. If they let him join or if they turned him down would pretty much decide his next move.

Richand was taken aback.
"Really? You can help us get in?!?"
Although he was suspicious, Richand sensed that the man wasn't lying.

"Yes but it still won't be easy. Theres only one blindspot, and I made it myself in my escape. A couple guards need to be killed, easy stuff. Then we'd have to somehow climb into a hole in the wall, 200 feet up." Xenth was glad that he was being included. He owed some hell towards Seth.

Zanaku walked toward Oric. "Hi, I am Zanaku from the ancient land of Simidia". He bowed a bit after that.

Oric also took Zanaku's hand, "I thank you for your services in this war. I have heard story's of your peoples great strength. It will be an honor to fight with you." Oric stepped back, and for the second time the man who Richand had called Drake spoke about Oric's power. Oric never realized that new powers could effect one's apperence, however it was obvious these men had something different about.

Richand seemed to have a godly glow to his face and weaponry, while Drake disappered in the shadows as he paced around the dark room. Zanaku and the newcomer also looked to have something mysterous about them.

Halgern decieded to bring up the subject to Drake who seemed the most knowledgable about it, "I have recently been blessed by the Rite of Gia. I don't know why, but I was given the powers of wind, earth and fire. However I know nothing about these, I'm embarassed to say I have no idea what is going on."

Oric hopped Drake would give him a satisfying answer, and his mind was pulled away from the thought as he remembered their task at hand. "Richand you take the lead on this one, I think I could get into the hole easily. Although I don't know about you guys. From the message it sounds like they will be waiting on us, perhaps we could distract them somehow. Make them think we're coming in one way and then sneak in the other."

IC
Drake looked at Oric and just shook his head.
"I thought so. Im assuming this isn't what you used to look like then, look how it changed me." Drake took a deep breath and shirt he was wearing tore reavling his large black wings.
"So yer I got chosen by light, darkness and ice. What about you?"
Drake then saw the new comer.
"Woh hold on, seriously guy's have any of you bothered to ask the question why he was at the tower." One of the soldiers of haven walked up to drake and said somthing to him which only drake could hear.
"Sir you should be carefull round this one."
"You know him Peter?"
"I saw him around ocasinaly when i was still in the Conud army. He was one of the top scientist of Conud. When the war broke out however rumours say he went on a murderous rampage."
"So an exile like you." Peter smiled for a moment.
"Yes but far more dangerous." Drake turned to Xenth.
"Why were you there?"

Last edited:
"Hm hm hm..." Storm chuckled as he gazed into his Orb. "Those fools really think they can just waltz in here and save you, don't they..." He gazed into the girls eyes, which were glowing red with a black outline. She looked utterly Demonic, and Storm could only smile. He ran his fingers across the Orb, and figured he should play with Richand's mind a bit more, if not only to stimulate his rage.

She will die as well, you know this. Its your fault, as was the death of your Father. But then again, who else was their? It was not completely your fault was it? No, if Drake had not been their, Sekhmet would not have come. Drake should have killed Naxus when he had the chance. Its Drake's fault she died...

A force began to obscure Storm's orb, as if something was interfering with it. A voice spoke into Storm's mind.
"YOU WILL NO LONGER MENTALLY TORMENT THIS BOY, STORM. I, THE GOD OF THE STARS, RESIDE WITTHIN HIM. YOUR ORB'S POWER OF SUGGESTION NO LONGER HOLDS AND POWER IN HIS MIND."
-MEANWHILE-
Richand didn't even know that Storm had tried to do anything to his mind. He turned to Xenth with a look of suspicion.
"Is this true?"

"Heh," Storm smirked at the Orb, "Come on then, if its a fight you want, Ill gladly accept it. Sekhmet has the power of three Gods at his command. Bring It!"

Meanwhile...

Sekhmet walked towards Seth's chambers. His power was becoming more focused, he could literaly feel the energies around him, and his strength was matched only by Valentine's. He knew Valentine was stronger than he led on, but he was not sure by how much. His power since the transformation have grown substanially.

Valentine... Are the Myths true? Is their truly no Limit to your Power?

Sekhmet knocked on Seth's door and let himself in. He paced the room after greeting Seth, and sat down at his Chess table in Sekhmet's oh so familiar chair. The countless hours the two of them had spent together discussing battle plans, playing Chess, observing weaknesses, and speaking the truths about the known Universe, Sekhmet could feel all the impressions those acts left behind. And he felt the time was coming closer, he and Seth had a deep discussion one time about the Gods; about who we all serve in one way or another.

"I can feel him, Seth...." Sekhmet muttered. "He draws close.... Your Master draws closer.... I sense he has beckoned you since Xenth's dissappearance...."

Sekhmet paused for a moment, and then seemed to regain consciousness, as if he had been in some kind of trance.

"My friend, what are the battle plans?"

Xenth sighed, Damn...I was hoping to avoid that question. "Yes, it's true. I was once the greatest mind in Conud. I developed many things used now. Rifles, my invention. The way to make better armor with less steel, my process. Just about everything Conud put out in the last 12 years was either made by me our based off my designs. So when a few barriers get destroyed, naturally the army turned to me first. I went to the front lines and fixed them, just so they could be destroyed again by magic. I was given a sword to defend myself as wave after wave of Destrian soldiers attacked. When I killed a man for the first time, something just...happened. I couldn't stop. Instead of hiding back and stayinh safe as ordered I ran right into the midst of the enemy and slaughtered all who came near, including allies."

Xenth paused to gather his thoughts for a moment before continuing. "Reports say I went on a primal rampage based on a fear for my life. But thats not true. I remember everything and fear was the last thing on my mind. I...enjoyed killing them. The way it felt to control who lived and who died...I loved it. When I told this to my family they said to see a shrink. When I told him, he told the goverment. They exiled me on the spot. So I snuck back into my lab and took my prototype armor and sword, then left. Later that week, my family was killed in an offensive by Destry. I've been wandering ever since."

Xenth took a look at them, trying to guess there reactions. "You asked why I was at the Tower? Well I was hunted down and captured by some guy named Seth Covull. He tortured me until I finally gave up hope. But thats when a chance for escape came. I took it and ran. My past may be scarred but believe me when I say I want to kill Destry. Besides, Seth took something from me. I want it back."

--MEANWHILE--

Seth knew what Sekhmet wanted, yet something didn't seem right. "Sekhmet, we've known each of very long. You are right, my Master did contact me. Mostly to claim impatience at the current state of things as well as to tell me that I must complete my ritual. You want to see the plans? No, you want to see your plan. You want to know what awaits you. Well I'm sorry to say, you may not see them. Since your latest deal with your gods, the plan for you and those you interact with have become distorted. I see then plan but can no longer clearly decifer it. I can no longer see farther than a week into the coming plan."

IC
Drake bowed his head for a moment and thought. Around him could feel the anger of his team. Xenth was a prime example of the reason why they all took arms, to stop people like him.
"Well its Ricahands desion, but if you come with us you stay by my side, I wanna keep a close eye on you myself." Drake eyes then went cold, all the light drained out of his eyes.
"If you kill a single civilan, just one. I will kill you, understood.
Peter went up to Drake and wisperd in his ear.
"Really? You sure. hmmmmm." Drake thought for a moment then looked him in the eye again.
"What was the item?"

Sekhmet was taken aback by Seth's sudden change n temper. However, knowing Seth so long, he had expected it. He knew Seth all to well to know that he was just being cautious. He did, of course, have reason to.

"My friend...Long have I gazed into the outcome of the events that are on their way... And I know we are going to have a strong offensive force, enough to cripple a galaxy. But, I sense that in the near future, their will be a battle that we cannot win... I sense that I will pass...."

Sekhmet paused, taking time to show respect for his own life. "And that is why I have allowed Horus to inhabit my body, to allow me to reach the full extent of my power. And yet, I still can feel the dread.... I can still feel the grim future that awaits us. I cannot see where your road ends Seth Covull, but I can sense that soon, something is going to happen to you... Whether it is a friends fault or your own folly, something will happen that is going to destroy your very being..."

Sekhmet's eyes actually started to water a bit. The Destrian General was finally revealed to be nothing more than a man, a man with a conscience, a man with a real life, with real feelings, and real fears. It was even harder for someone of his stature to admit a truth such as this, even to a friend like Seth.

"I....I am afraid, Seth.... I can feel my life force closing in the near future... Regardless of how strong I am." Sekhmet quickly tried to regain his composure, but his eyes became bloodshot. "Seth, we have known eachother for many, many long years... more than most people have in their immortal lives in the heavens. You have been like my brother all these years, Seth, and I only hope that you do not make the same mistakes I did."

His voice became serious and dark, with an ominous feeling of foreshadowing, "Do NOT Underestimate Valentine's Power... Or Suffer the Fate which awaits me, you shall."

Last edited:
Richand paused for a moment, then spoke.
"He's coming with us. His past is undeniably disturbing, but he's against Destry and doesn't seem to pose any ill-will towards us. And, most of all, I believe everyone deserves a second chance."
Richand outstretched his hand to Xenth.
"You in? After this, Storm will REALLY be after you. There's no turning back."

IC
Drake looked at Oric and just shook his head.
"I thought so. Im assuming this isn't what you used to look like then, look how it changed me." Drake took a deep breath and shirt he was wearing tore reavling his large black wings.
"So yer I got chosen by light, darkness and ice. What about you?"

Oric stepped back at the bat like wings protruding from Drake's back, "Well, yes I did look a bit different but it seems the Rite has made my body weightless. That's strange, light and darkness? I was chosen by earth, wind and fire."(ha ha just realized that.)

Back