Realms--Official RP

Storm thought for a moment, but Sekhmet was the first to speak. "Ahahaha, with my new power, they will not be able to stop us!"

Storm looked at Sekhmet for a moment. He then turned to Seth.

"I beleive it is time to accelerate our plans. We shall travel alone, just the three of us, while our armies surround Valentine tower. Of course," he nodded toward a girl who looked like a corpse come walking out of the room, "We will need to bring her. I would not want my favorite prize taken while I was on vacation." Storm smiled as the Vampire girl who was once Siana Makantes embraced him.

"Now," he continued, "Seth, send a messanger towards Conud. His only purpose is to be captured. His message will tell our enemies where we will be, and that is their best chance to strike at us." Storm grinned madly. "When they arrive their, we shall have our final confrontation, and the Son of Zamikios will not survive..."

Sekhmet smiled in agreement.

"Our combined powers will overcome and destroy our enemies, and put an end to their insignificant Rebellion..." Storm continued grinning. "Once more, Destry will rule the Globe.... And.... We shall have..... Peace..."

He let loose an evil smirk as the girl staggered to stand.

"Let our enemies know our position? I would advise against that Valentine. This ancient fortress has long since been out of use. It will take awhile for it to be restored to full working condition. If we were attacked by the enemies full force while it was not in its most pristine power, the result could be deadly. I don't doubt our strength, however I believe you doubt our foes."

"Hm hm hm, perhaps you are right Seth. Your Wisdom shall be rewarded. Eventually, however, we will lead them into a trap. And once they spring it, they will die...."

Valentine simply smirked and gestured toward the Vampire woman, whom grew more beautiful by the second. Only a few offsets....Her blank, pale skin, and the two black teeth marks on her throat. Valentine then motioned at Seth, "When do we leave?"

Ooc: Shadow, im getting off. Prolly wont post till late tomorrow, bunny Sekhmet and Valentine just enough so they all begin their journey plz. Thanks.

IC
"My name is Tsunami, I am a soldier of haven." He walked over to the dead Destry soldier and closed the man's eyes.
"Plans are being made, you should be involved" Tsunami pointed to Drake and Richand and then walked away.

OOC: Glad to see you're back, bayne.
IC:Richand looked weary, but he continued to stand.
"We'll just have to improvise. We need to go now, let's get Zanaku and get moving. The sooner we save Siana, the better. Do you have any fast method of transport to the castle?"
OOC: Storm, you were slightly bunnying with Siana, but I'll let it slide. Just don't control her again. Also, I'd really, REALLY prefer if you stay in the castle long enough for the heroes to perform their rescue. Thanks.

IC
"hmmmm" In that moment a large cry came from the village. Tk appeared ridding on top of a horse, with a large set of other horses behind him.
"I borrowed these form the villagers, I'm sure they won't mind, there's enough for the team and your freinds." Tk stood on top his horse with perfect balance. Drake smiled and jumped on.
"Lets go shall we" Bill, Tsunami and 3 others got on. They then waited for Zanaku and Richand.

OOC
Just so you know the rest of the team will get there own cameos, one of which will be quite a big one.
There not as strong as any of the villains or main characters but, they can take on normal soldiers with ease.
I thought I would have to give some of the normals soldiers a bit of character so i did.

Ooc: @ Gigs: Ok, just hurry up. We are moving out of the tower soon. Also, I didnt mean to bunny Siana, just thought Id add the dramatic effect of how she has succumbed to Valentine's power.

the camp that oric arrived in is the same one where the other heros are at..so if someone would respond that would be great.

Ooc: @ lbu8: noone else is on. lol. Ill post something here.

Ic:

Storm interrupted Seth before he could answer. "I do not beleive we should leave yet, I have no desire to see my fortress overtaken while we are gone."

He could tell Sekhmet and Seth were confused to his suggestion.

"I.... I have been meditating the last couple of days, using," he gestured toward Siana, "The girl. Her body and bloodline is so potently full of magical power, it was easy for me to follow the power to its source and use it for my own purposes."

Storm then pulled a small, purple Orb out of his coat, the outside like glass and its innerds were swirling purple clouds, flaring dark lightning.

"This.....this is the Orb of Destry. I acquired it a long time ago, and it is truly the secret to my families power. With this Orb, I can harness this girls power to intrude the minds of anyone she has come in contact with. While in their minds, I can read it, control it..... Unhinge it.... " Storm grinned maliciously.

"Because of this trinket, I know the rebels are planning a rescue attempt to save this girl..... the son of Zamikios will be coming for her, and I have no doubt my Son will be here. If he does come, Seth, I want you to handle him. Leave the Son of Zamikios to me.... The two of you will handle his friends along with the rest of my assassins, and you must let him find his way to my Chambers. This confrontation is most instrumental to my plans... Their hatred fuels my power..."

Storm simply continued grinning for a moment.

"Sekhmet.... I beleive it would benefit you to stay as well. You will have the chance to redeem yourself against the Son of Halgern. You do want that, don't you?"

Sekhmet's god-like energies flared at Oric's name. "Halgern...." he muttered as his power level skyrocketed. He began levitating, and the winds around him began swirling.

Storm held the Orb and pointed at Sekhmet, "Calm down now." he muttered. The Orb's innards came to a slow halt, and as they rested so did Sekhmet, his energy returning to normal. "Ill take that as a yes?" Storm retorted, motioning a servant to clean up the chairs and glass Sekhmet had broken.

Storm looked out the window, gazing upon the horizon and thinking to himself. After a short time, he turned to a soldier whom was guarding the door.

"You there, scum, deliver this message to the Rebel campsite in Sagomir Gorge."

Valentine took out a large pot of ink that strangely smelled and looked like blood. He jotted down a message on parchment and gave it to the soldier. The soldier quickly took Valentines message and left on horseback for Sagomir Gorge.

"That should get the ball rolling..." Storm said, smiling grimly. "Seth, Sekhmet, prepare yourselves. The Rebels will be attacking soon.... I can feel it."

Meanwhile....

A Destry soldier arrived at the Sagomir Gorge campsite. He was immediately apprehended by the guards, and he willingly surrendered, claiming he had a message for Richand Zamikios. He was taken before Richand, noticing Valentine's son along the way. When he was brought before Richand, he was thrown onto his knees. He stood up, dusting himself off, and unrolled a large scroll of parchment.

"Dear Richand of the Zamikios Family," the soldier began, "I, as you know, am Storm Valentine, Grand Emperor of the Great Province of Destry. As you should also know, I have your woman, Siana Makantes. Utilizing the Power of her bloodline, I have been able to tap into the most hidden powers known to Life. So, I have issued this messanger with a proposal: Attack me. Do it. Bring all your forces, your accumulated power cannot even match one-sixteenth of my power alone; not to mention Sekhmet's newfound power."

The soldier struggled to read the last part, laughing as he did it, "Anyways, if you do not accept my challenge, better yet my "generous proposal," I will kill Siana. I will rip her juggular out, tear the innards of her intestines to shreds, and suckle the blood from every last peice of her tattered flesh. Then, I will cast her broken body at your feet, and you shall crack at last."

The soldier could not hide his grin. "You know Richand, sometimes I hear her calling out to you in the middle of the night, screams filling her skull, and she whimpers on how you have not yet come for her. You truly are pitiful, Richand Zamikios. If you do not come, you will be killing her the same way you killed your father."

He continued with a sparkle in his eye, "In her current state, she won't last for more than two days. Good Luck..."

He threw the letter at Richands feet, and pointed out that it was written in Siana's blood, as Valentine had instructed him. Then, just as Valentine had instructed, the soldier unsheathed his sword, and impaled himself, ending his breif life.

"I shall prepare for our departure." Seth turned and left. He went straight to his chambers and began ordering his three servants. "One of you will go to the stables and get the fastest three horses. Another, fetch me a map of the continent. And the last of you, gather supplies for three people to survive for a month or so." The servents left for there duties and Seth walked over to the window. A month's worth of provisions may be much, but I doubt the food stored in the relic fortress is still worth anything. Soon my immortality will be restored for another five years. Soon...the final plan will be complete.

IC
Drake grimaced as the soldier killed himself.
"Im sorry Richand but it seems like were being played Im not ......... WHAT" Drake spun around. He saw Oric and his power level rose. He jumped of and dashed towards Oric drawing his sword. When he got close he pointed at his chest and waited.
"Who are you..... you got have a lot of guts to come in here not masking your power level. I will give you 10 seconds, 1....2....."

Richand felt like vomiting, crying, and screaming all at once upon recieving the message, but he managed to retain his composure. He turned to see Drake attacking a newcomer.
Wait... I've seen him before... Oric???
Thinking quickly, Richand jumped between the two.
"Drake, STOP! This is Oric, and he's not our enemy!!!"

Zanaku looked at the soldier who killed himself. "idiot". He the looked at richand with a saddened face. "how can they do such things to us"?

Oric had stepped in at a bad time. He had heard the tail end of Storm's message, and then quickly found a sword at his throat. Oric put his arms up into the air and was about to answer the man's questions when a voice called out, "Drake, STOP! This is Oric, and he's not our enemy!!!"

Oric quickly recognized the voice belong to Richand, who he had not seen in 10 years. He glanced around at the others around him, taking note that none of them were in a uniform or had markings showing their allegence. Oric spoke up, his voice clear and powerful, "Richand!, I am ashamed that it has been so long since we've met."

He stretched out his hand offering a shake and spoke softly so only Richand could hear, "I'm sorry. I saw...Nik...and heard the messenger. I have returned to do my part in this war. For my country."

Richand shook Oric's hand.
"Thank you... we're goin to need all the help we can get. We'll talk more on the way, but now, we have to get moving!"

Back