Rechargeable Wiimote Battery Released!!!

My energizer lithiums work flawlessly. Going on a month now without changing batteries.

1800mAh "double" AA battery pack from random company, or two 2500mAh Energizer NiMH batteries that I know work, have a higher rating and I can use in other things if I want?

Well, I guess they fill a demand (the demand of crazy people that want batteries that are pretty much built to not work in anything else other than their Wiimotes)..

i got energizer 2500 rechargeables as well. they work great. however, for 7 bucks plus shipping and an easy charge. id be willing to give it a shot, compared to 20 bucks for 4 batteries. so after my batteries charge too much and become weak scene, i will probably go that route.

If it they come out with a 2500-2700 that recharge the same way (via usb) I would get it. My current batteries are 2700 which work great but I do hate have to recharge it with a charger. Using the Wiis usb port to charge the controller is way much cooler and convenient.

jlspec said:
If it they come out with a 2500-2700 that recharge the same way (via usb) I would get it. My current batteries are 2700 which work great but I do hate have to recharge it with a charger. Using the Wiis usb port to charge the controller is way much cooler and convenient.

i totally agree. how long do those 2700's last on a charge in the wii?

I've charge them back at the start of December and it's only lost 1 bar since then.

jlspec said:
I've charge them back at the start of December and it's only lost 1 bar since then.
wow man thats good. it seems like i get maybe 20-25 hours of play out of my 2500's. maybe a tad more. also seems like the chuk drains it a fair amount more.

Back