Red steel, funny glitch =]

Goose461

Master of all
Dec 16, 2006
Hey people.
:)
So i just completed Red steel and i noticed that, apart from some of the characters japanese accents, that there was nothing humorous about that game. BUT i found a kool glitched (which i'm sure some of you may already know).

The glitch is basicly breaking or dislocating SCOTT SAN's arm, or atelast, it looks like has. Get a pistol or Uzi and aim towards the top rigt of the screen (so scott is almost turning) and press A repeatably so that scott pulls his other arm to aim the gun with both hands. If the the glitch worked you will be holding A and scotts arm will look very......very abnormal, hence why it looks broken or dislocated OR he's double jointed lol.

Try it, its fun to shoot yakuza scum with a very bent elbow in the opposite direction. OR you can go play a better shooter for the wii (but there isnt one at this moment in time)

well Cya and try the glitch out its kool
Now leave to eat my preciouse beef jerky

theres another glitch:
1: go to mutliplayer
2: play at resturant (this works in any mode with anyone)
3: Go up to the bar where the sniper is
4: Look at the boxes on the next to a ;edge good for sniping
5: hop on them
6: aim towards the part where the level ends on the bottom (i mean the part where you can aim a sniper to kill the people below, look to the right and you'll see theres no stuff to stand on there)
7: Jump off into the area where theres no floor

This is what should happen:
You will land with half of your health off. It will recover shortly. Once your down theres no way up except dieing. If you look down your see the earth and you'll relize you're below the ground but standing on clouds. Another player can shoot you if you walk above the ground although you can['t walk back into the level. When your below the ground you can shoot at the other people but they will miss you [their bullets get stuck in the grass]. So does this mean that the story lied. Are you really in LA?

Back