Red Steel Review From NGamer Magazine-90%

D Twizzle

Lovin' The Wii
Aug 16, 2006
Nottingham, England
Wii Online Code
0130-2935-1724-6313
Just got my copy of NGamer through my door, the review was pretty good. It says that it aint no Golden Eye beater but the it feels and looks so good.

Thanks for the advice on scanning.

Last edited:
scan in a normal res (300-600 dpi) then resize the images to a normal screen size 1024x768 (or whatever) that should save on file size (and save as jpg)

i will buy the mag anyway

breakpoint said:
scan in a normal res (300-600 dpi) then resize the images to a normal screen size 1024x768 (or whatever) that should save on file size (and save as jpg)

I'll try that, just reading the Monkey Ball review at the mo.

breakpoint said:

How can I resize to a normal screen size?

heh yeah I really dont trust them!!!
I am sure Golden Eye is nowhere close to being as good as Red Steel!
There are a lot of games that are better than Golden Eye so why wouldn't this one!!!

Joe said:
heh yeah I really dont trust them!!!
I am sure Golden Eye is nowhere close to being as good as Red Steel!
There are a lot of games that are better than Golden Eye so why wouldn't this one!!!

Are you smoking crack boy? Golden Eye not only started the FPS revolution but is still, to THIS day, one of the greatest ever made. I highly doubt Red Steel can live up to these standards. Does that mean it's going to be bad? No. But I highly doubt it is going to raise the bar that Goldeneye set.

I am smoking crack, but Red Steel may not get as much hype as Golden Eye it surley will be better than it!

Joe said:
I am smoking crack, but Red Steel may not get as much hype as Golden Eye it surley will be better than it!
ok lets agree to disagree. golden eye (both new and old) r good games. the reason u think red steel is goin to be the "top game" is cause its new gen and G.E. is old gen but as they say that oldys r goodys so ya!!1!!:smilewinkgrin:

kj-fivetweezy said:
ok lets agree to disagree. golden eye (both new and old) r good games. the reason u think red steel is goin to be the "top game" is cause its new gen and G.E. is old gen but as they say that oldys r goodys so ya!!1!!:smilewinkgrin:

I thought it was "old is gold"....

Joe said:

Red Steel will never stand the test of time like Goldeneye did. Guranteed! How old are you? If you were old enough/young enough to respect Goldneye to it's full potential when it was released, then you'd understand.

"getting back to the topic at hand" i am also an Ngamer subscriber and was pleased with the review. Unfortunately, play.com have just raised the price of Red Steel by £5! (along with all their other games) so i may have to wait until xmas or after for it (as i also want wii play for the controller)

Back