red steel

I bought Red Steel and am only about 25% of the way through. Im now n the docks trying to get from one side of the island to the other making my way through the factory. I love this game it is absolutely awesome. my biggest grunt about it is the trigger dot does tend to jump about. especially when i'm lying in wait with my trigger pinpointed to the place where i know someones going to pop their head out ready to ....and the trigger dot moves to centre of the screen...arrgghhhh!!!! i prefer big arm movements for the sword swings as it actually feels like i'm swinging and i'm not to keen on having to complete the whole level to save the game but this i got used to. the graphics are good, the sounds are good, the playability is excellent - its such a shame that i bought zelda and am now playing that to death cos it too is friggin awesome...

i'd love to buy Splinter Cell next or possibly Godfather but Tiger Woods 07 is out next week so may just buy that instead....with RS, LoZ and TW i'll not find enough hours in the day to fit them all in. Its a good job LucasArts arent bringing out a Jedi game ---- oboo ^_^ oodo

ONM gave it 91%, i have zelda and it ROCKS!!!!!!! finished it. i am planning to get red steel.
So far i have £0 towards the red steel fund

red steel is a great game really fun to play !!!! and other game like red steel it would be CoD3 wich rocks and it`s a total worth the buy !!!!! i have Red Steel, Zelda TP, CoD3 and they are all great games Zelda is the one you should buy if you ask me but if you dont have that much time like you said i would recomend red steel and CoD3 they rock ;D (i found CoD3 better in Wii than in 360 because of the control you feel like if you were playing in a pc with a mouse )

did you know that you can edit your posts ?

but mmm 360 is a great system with good games and the live thing i would definetly get 1 if i can but first i want a DS lite before and if i`m really lucky and my brother get the 360 than i will be happy =P

Back