remote + wii play!

brewboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
Is this pack worth getting for additional $10 over just the remote? I just wasn't sure if these games are as lame as the games that came with the wii system....:O

Thanks

Most people will tell that WiiPlay had horrible games. It got a rating of 5.5 from IGN. However, people will still tell you to buy the game because it comes with a free Wii Remote.

Last edited:
yeah im getting this for xmas for the wiimote. ill probably end up playing with my nephews or something.

If you need an extra remote, then yes. If not, the game is not worth ore than $10

if u dont like wii sports u wont like wiiplay

it is only 10 though

if u play with non gamers like wii sports its a good game to introduce the wii with

not much replay value but every once in a while i play with people who dont like real games

It's fun for a while. Good shooting practice, pretty cool laser hockey, pool is cool, and fun tanks. Worth the extra 10. I think of it as a wiimote bundled with a game though...

I personally think that the Wii Play and Wiimote bundle is an excellent deal. The games included within Wii Play are great to play with friends and family, so it is definitely worth it, in my opinion.

I'd say no. The game is not even worth 10 dollars. I'd say the 40 bucks remote is better than the game + remote. Trust me. You'll play the game for a day, tops. Then...dust ensues.

I actually happen to love the tanks game in Wii Play. The remote is a good deal, and I still play tanks. So it's up to you, if you liked Wii Sports, than maybe you should get it.

well if your just new to wii this games good because you learn on how to use the wii mote so you can aim at things easy in other games i think the best game is tanks then shooting then air hockey

I'd get it. Those games can't be that bad after all. The more games, the merrier imho.

Back