Reputation (Little green dots) FAQ

Why the rep me in your sig then?

Laid back members hate it. Helpful people and litte kids like it. And people who get rep for no reason (me I think)

I like it but it's annoying when I don't get rep :lol:

I have times when I get a bit of rep but sometimes there times when I don't get rep for ages. Bizzare

I don't get this, at all, and I've been here for quite a bit now. I'd like answers to these

WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU WERE REPPED FOR AND WHY? xD

I clicked the mushroom on me, it says I have 15 rep points, (woo) and I'd like to know which posts I got them for and why but I've searched everywhere and can't find reasons for them.

Help me :sick:

Your last few reps are shown in your User CP, but you'll only know who they're from it the person said so in their comment.

blueradio said:
rep is a big phail.
i know firsthand.
it's elitist.
i wish it didn't exist.
I second that. All it does is create a psuedo upperclass who is then continually repped for no reason other than because they have rep already. It's not that I'm against some form of reward system for good posts, but they're always abused. I have nothing against the two little boxes above my name, my issue lies with the respect they cost me. I don't want my views looked at differently because some nub sees I don't a high "reputation". I'd rather my actions speak for themselves than some stupid boxes and comparisons to others.
And don't act like that doesn't happen, I've already seen it.

Last edited:
Frogger said:
I don't get this, at all, and I've been here for quite a bit now. I'd like answers to these

WHERE CAN YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU WERE REPPED FOR AND WHY? xD

I clicked the mushroom on me, it says I have 15 rep points, (woo) and I'd like to know which posts I got them for and why but I've searched everywhere and can't find reasons for them.

Help me :sick:

All You have To Do Is Click USER CP At The Top Of The Page... After You Click It, Your CP Should Appear With Links To Other Parts Of The CP To The Left, And In The Middle-Right Area Of The Same CP Page, It SHows Your rep Points And Thread You Received The Point(s) On. Click The Thread To See The Specific Post.

Did That Help?:lol:

OK we have some new info....

I have just recieved 150 points, but am still sitting at 6 bars.

Therefore, I must ask you mods (most likely only i0n will know)....what is the pointage/bar for 6 and up? 50? 100? Any chance of changing back?

Brawny said:
OK we have some new info....

I have just recieved 150 points, but am still sitting at 6 bars.

Therefore, I must ask you mods (most likely only i0n will know)....what is the pointage/bar for 6 and up? 50? 100? Any chance of changing back?

I guess you have hit a stand still :lol: No more blocks for you for a while! hehe
Lee

I'm clearly new at this.. but aside from just having a higher number than the next person.. do reps mean anything? Do people get privileges? Power? Glory? If not.. it's kinda lame?

the rep system is just a popularity contest really. i think we all do it out of pure amusement. but then again, its something to go by because you have reps, people will just assume you know what youre talking about and youre familiar with the forum. thats my point of it for the most part.

As lame as a house that talks to camals everyday from 10 till 12pm every friday evening.

Back