Reputation (Little green dots) FAQ

by blue you mean grey??? that means that someone neg reped them to the point where its 0. everyone starts off with 10 or 5 rep points i believe hense the one green bar.

hm....he could mean that he GOT them. That should be a new member who don't have much rep, and therefore power, themselves.

Also....any news from staff chat Jill? Do we know how many points per bar on the light greenies?

ah well, we should be to 175 soon enough to see for ourselves.

Edit: I think he knows I stalk him now..... :shifty:

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
by blue you mean grey??? that means that someone neg reped them to the point where its 0. everyone starts off with 10 or 5 rep points i believe hense the one green bar.
Actually, Jill, I believe he's talking about the gray rep boxes below his subscribed threads. :/

Those gray boxes are from members who don't have enough rep themselves, so when they rep you, it doesn't count. That's all. :]

*EDIT*

Wtf Adam. How do we post in the same minute constantly on the same threads?! Insane...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
No I mean blue. Here

reputation_balance.gif

I think Brawny and SSBB_Lover might be right, the member rep'd me but they don't have enough power to make a difference so its neutral.

Last edited:
ciper said:
I think Brawny and SSBB_Lover might be right, the member rep'd me but they don't have enough power to make a difference so its neutral.
I know everything about rep. :worship:ME

Also, after much deliberation...... you decide.

BLUE VS. GRAY

giantBLUErep.png

Prinny needs to make a poll.

Brawny said:
ciper said:

BLUE VS. GRAY

giantBLUErep.png

Easy to determine. Put into photoshop/GIMP, use the eyedropper tool and click on the middle of the box, look at where the color is on the "color scale".

That's the for sure way to do it.

Brawny said:
ciper said:

BLUE VS. GRAY

giantBLUErep.png

its periwinkle which is the cross between blue and grey

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its periwinkle which is the cross between blue and grey
HOLY SH** SHE MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING.

I still say Brawny/Ricardo/whatever GFX artists are on do my idea. It's the only definite way to figure it out.

lol, update. The exact middle px is

Red: 117
Green: 126
Blue: 157

That is

Red: 46%
Green: 49%
Blue: 52%

Hm.... I'd say a win for me?

@ Jilly.......shaddap. You don't even have the right contacts in you blind jew.

Unfortunately the Vbulletin manual is VERY lacking regarding reputation so I couldn't get an official answer so I opened it in photoshop, changed to RGB color and used a 5x5 pixel average in the center of the image.

r=123
g=132
b=161

lol, same with my dial-up.....opposite ends of the spectrum. :lol:

yours is a bit darker than mine.... where exactly did you take it? I did a 1000x zoom on the exact center px. My screenshot could be screwed as well though. did you use the original, or my blown up one? I saved as uncompressed png, so that shouldn't matter....

Can't you tell I'm bored when I put this much effort in telling the color? Other than saying I was right and she was wrong though.

Can't you all see that it's orange?

Really.
You're grown old people on here.
You SHOULD be able to recognize an orange dot.

Trulen said:
Can't you all see that it's orange?

Really.
You're grown old people on here.
You SHOULD be able to recognize an orange dot.
I'm 14, not an old people. :] Might explain the obvious blindness on my part. :rolleyes:

Back