Reputation (Little green dots) FAQ

Brawny said:
lol, same with my dial-up.....opposite ends of the spectrum. :lol:

yours is a bit darker than mine.... where exactly did you take it? I did a 1000x zoom on the exact center px. My screenshot could be screwed as well though. did you use the original, or my blown up one? I saved as uncompressed png, so that shouldn't matter....

Can't you tell I'm bored when I put this much effort in telling the color? Other than saying I was right and she was wrong though.

I saved the GIF from my user control panel and opened it in photoshop. I then changed it to RGB so I could use the 5x5 pixel average color dropper. I didnt use a screenshot,,, though somewhat off topic you might like this https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/770/

Edit: CRAP I meant this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1146 :lol:

Last edited:
I just used the one where you right-click and change size with scroll wheel. Fraps to take pic.

I already have leetkey :p

that screengrab looks kinda sexy though. Thanks :thumbsup: Haven't searched for new skins/addons lately.

Just this time. I usually only use it for movie clips of opensource games.

usually just print screen.

I dunno what exactly you are asking. I didn't feel like opening the GIMP at that moment. LOL

SAMP = San Andreas Multi Player
It was a mod created by the players that allowed you to play a massively multiplayer version of GTA San Andreas. Its EXTREMELY fun. I especially like the servers that feature stunts and plane races and such though team deathmatch can be a good stress reliever. I personally like to be a passenger and spray the others while someone else drives.

You should try it sometime. You would like it. Just watch out for servers with cheaters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAMP

lol, more rep news.

It has been confirmed by two members that the lighter green blocks represent 50 points.

lol, no thanks to staff chat on this information.

I had a look at the documentation for vBulletin (the forum package that is used on Wii Chat) and, if anyone's interested, I found a screenshot example of Reputation levels, and the associated title. Seeing as all of that seems to have been left at default I think this is pretty accurate!

Attachments

• reputation_manager.png
    reputation_manager.png
    5 KB · Views: 28
It looks alright, but the numbers are incorrect for sure. And, there is no way to get -99999 points unless a moderator really hates you, for real. I'm still questioning that picture...yup it's fake.

OKAY.....

manual said:
Minimum Reputation Count
As with the post count above, a user must have a reputation above this level to be able to give or take points from another user's score.

That right thar seems like it would help the most....at least out of the options that are given. more repped people USUALLY have an eye for good posts and good rep methods themselves.

this is a VERY basic formula, please, don't flame me. Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Good idea, but it would stop new users giving out reputation for people that help them because I imagine a large number of people register just to get the answer to one or two questions, then they disappear - so if that is true they can't give Reputation unless they become fully fledged members.

But seeing as they would only come for one or two answers, would their Reputation points really be worth it :lol:

I'm pretty sure it has a post count limit already. New members give out gray reps.

It would not change that aspect of the system.

dodgymanc said:
I had a look at the documentation for vBulletin (the forum package that is used on Wii Chat) and, if anyone's interested, I found a screenshot example of Reputation levels, and the associated title. Seeing as all of that seems to have been left at default I think this is pretty accurate!
The titles seem to be consistent, but definitely not the numbers; the scale has been changed for WiiChat. I am curious to see if the number of reps to get the last few light green blocks required 50, 100 or even more reps [on WiiChat], judging from the attached thumbmail.

Last edited:
Ya, it changed here when I PM'd i0n and was asking him too many questions about the system until I suppose I bugged him to death. :/ He told me that he was going to make it all more realistic. I think he should change it just for Brawny....:]

Back