Resident Evil 4 = Big disapointment.

well thats about 2 on my side and the rest against me. lol.

whatever some people just arent good at video games if u cant beat RE4 then maybe you should go play your coleco vision

who ever made this is on crack, that game is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell i never even played the original for the purple lunchbox.. And i still loved it-.. There was maby one thing that bugged me- But that was about it-.. I still think its a good game :3

Squall7 said:
To be fair, Resident Evil 4 was a departure from the series in more ways than one (Where the heck are the zombies?!).

Although, it's still a Resident Evil, and a good one at that.

Hopefully, Umbrella Chronicles will show how RE4 is connected to the main series.

Besides, RE5 is meant to have the same basic form, are you saying that RE5 is also partly what "ruined" the series?
re5..meh..im looking forward to it but the series is already down the drain so ill take it for what its worth (fun gameplay)

also @ icedearth. it was not outdated, the view, the way you move, sure you could say thats outdated, but the formula wasnt. they completely got rid of the conserving ammo and intense puzzles part of the game for gunplay.
edit: ive never played silent hill but hear its awesome and plan on buying some of them to see what i think of it, since silent hill...5 i think it is..is coming out on the 360 and from what i understand is still survival horror. RE4 couldve done something like silent hill as a suggestion.

Sovieto wrote:
"they completely got rid of the conserving ammo and intense puzzles part of the game for gunplay."
From what I heard RE5 is expected to have more ammo conserving aspects than re4, although I thought beating re4 on pro mode from scratch definatly requiered you to do some pretty heavy conserving , espeacially in the first couple chapters. Also from what I remember there were never any really intense puzzles from the first 3 res evils, ya there were puzzles but they did'nt seem much harder than the ones you encounter in resi4

Back