Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles?

this one is a maybe to me im not quite sure about it yet. seems fun but also seems too much like a direct port. anyone care to prove me wrong?

Last edited:
if there is a lot more action and shooting instead of all the messing around tht u hade wit previous resi's i think it will b a hit
either way im sure 2 buy it XD

i didnt like how the originals were in third person. now they are in first person but they are also on-rails. still thinking about it.

ye i have to agree wit u wit the third person but i felt they improved on that 4 resi 4 but im sure it will b a different kind of game

thas said:
this one is a maybe to me im not quite surwe about it yet. seems fun but also seems too much like a direct port. anyone care to prove me wrong?
Check out this fact sheet.
There's some never-before-seen locations, as well as new enemies. Plus, it rolls all of the Resident Evil's into one, so I wouldn't really call it a direct port, more of a re-make showing the whole story of the Umbrella Corporation. It will allow RE fanatics to reminisce their experiences with the original RE games, but with a fresh appearance and altered gameplay, as well as giving new fans the ability to learn the story behind the games.

This game is a definite for me, I can't wait for it to come out.

yup it is a different game because they are cutting stuff out from the original. this game is going to be like a summary. well.. thats what i heard from that ign interview.

I think its also been pushed back until early 08, looks like its only mario galaxy for us wii owners to look forward to this holiday season

wiiturd said:
I think its also been pushed back until early 08, looks like its only mario galaxy for us wii owners to look forward to this holiday season

thats a joke right? galaxy is an amazing game, but there are lots more coming out before the holidays.

I think that galaxy will be the only must have wii game this holiday season. Sorry but I don't consider Zack and Wiki , Medal of H, or NIGHTS , Guitar H III, Manhunt2,must haves. I don't doubt they will be solid games but not must haves.

Last edited:
thas said:
this one is a maybe to me im not quite surwe about it yet. seems fun but also seems too much like a direct port. anyone care to prove me wrong?
Direct port? From what...
Not only are there new places, all of them have been enhanced graphically.

I'm not 100% sold on this. The cutscenes look nice in the trailers, but I'm not digging the gameplay which is the main thing...

^ whats wrong with the gameplay in your opinion?

im looking forward to this game too. loved resident evil 4 and the movies, and pretty much any game/move that deals with zombies.

but im looking forward to 5 a lot more, assuming my 360 is still working by then (junk) RE:UC will hold me over until 5 comes out.. and ill probably still play it even after 5.

Some people have seen it (demos) and they say it is good. Only thing is that the game is an On-Rails Shooter (the game will take you to the places in the game), you don't walk freely like RE4

Back