Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles?

This game is one of the few games that I need I am buying this game ahead of brawl, mario kart, galexy etc.

I am buying quite a few games ahead of the big 3 which I will only likely end up getting one of, if any:)

yeah el zilcho, uk has 18 rating, i just looked it up, and everywhere said same thing, its 18 here in uk

well the re remake was 15 and so was zero and re4 + wii edition so theres gotta be alot of gore n stuff to get an 18 .
I mean I thought the remake was actually pretty scary (in a tense kind of way)

Lewi T said:
There's no reason why anybody should be put off by this game, unless they simply don't like shooting games, they're scared of zombies..

LOL..i agree. Not mention, "they're just a bunch of girly-men" (arnold schwarzenegger accent) ... :p....j/k folks!

i think its a good thing that is on rails. the wiizapper wouldnt exactly work with a second person shooter like re4.i guess they did it to make it easier to play. you people should probably just rent and see if you like it instead of judging it before its even out.

It really annoys me when people complain about this game being on-rails. Do you possibly think they would recreate RE0-3 with Wii graphics and motion-sensing, in third-person, and all in one game? Not to mention the added parts in it! They're not going to make the game so you have to go through every puzzle and around every corridor, back and forth working through each iteration of Resident Evil.

Seriously, what is everyone expecting from Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles? Because I'm expecting a summary of RE0-3, with new, added parts, and the story of the RE series to unfold, but also a simple and fun game to pick up and play, without having to spend hours to get through each part of the game (don't get me wrong, I loved RE4 on the Wii, I have nothing against spending hours going through each part of a game, that's just not what is needed here).

I believe the length of the game is to be about 20 hours, which is similar to RE4 really. You also have co-op as well which will be great fun! If you want to properly play RE0-3, then go and buy the original games, because you're not specifically getting the original games here, you're getting a summary of them, nicely fitted into to one game, which is simple to play and is fun. Sure, it might not be what Resident Evil is known for, but that's the beauty of this game in my opinion. I get a fun shooting game that I don't need to concentrate on, and I can play in bursts of 10/20 minutes if I want, plus I get the great storyline of the Resident Evil.

Back