Retarded Internet channel

Lamar first off your commiting a federal crime if you live in the U.S. that a federal law you cant steal people internet because your trying to say that their internet is yours to use and it isnt I suggest you get internet before you get in trouble for it.

Uhh so where's your "Second off"?

MRCOOLGH said:
Lamar first off your commiting a federal crime if you live in the U.S. that a federal law you cant steal people internet because your trying to say that their internet is yours to use and it isnt I suggest you get internet before you get in trouble for it.

look at his/her location under their username...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I'll explain!

1 Opera is a very very popular and well known internet browser for computers, that is made by Opera Software. http://www.opera.com/

2 Nintendo asked them to create an internet browser for both the wii and DS

3 The internet channel does not play video files however will play flash videos, for example all videos on you tube as they utilise flash technology. Yes the flash is outdated on wii! Update may come in future

4 The internet channel is not meant to replace a pc. It is intended for viewing web pages, allowing message posting, sending of e-mails etc quickly..as PCs often take longer than the Wii to boot up. In addition it allows those without a PC access to the web.

5 if video files e.g. apple quicktime were supported the wii would cost more due to additional licenses/hardware that would need to be purchased by Nintendo.

6. Stealing internet access with out express permission preferably of the written kind is illegal....surprised they have not enabled wep security on their router.

Hope I helped:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :cool:

topbanana said:
1 Opera is a very very popular and well known internet browser for computers, that is made by Opera Software. http://www.opera.com/

2 Nintendo asked them to create an internet browser for both the wii and DS

3 The internet channel does not play video files however will play flash videos, for example all videos on you tube as they utilise flash technology. Yes the flash is outdated on wii! Update may come in future

4 The internet channel is not meant to replace a pc. It is intended for viewing web pages, allowing message posting, sending of e-mails etc quickly..as PCs often take longer than the Wii to boot up. In addition it allows those without a PC access to the web.

5 if video files e.g. apple quicktime were supported the wii would cost more due to additional licenses/hardware that would need to be purchased by Nintendo.

6. Stealing internet access with out express permission preferably of the written kind is illegal....surprised they have not enabled wep security on their router.

Hope I helped:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :cool:

Repp + :)

Also the older version of Flash is due to Adobe not Opera or Nintento. Adobe has not released an updated SDK for use by Opera. The Opera developers complain about this too, but their hands are tied by Adobe for now.

Lamar/TBD said:
No matter how much i love stealing my neighbour's internet for my Wii, I HATE THE INTERNET CHANNEL!
Now listen to my ramblings like and old woman:
1. Has Flash Player of 2004 not 2007
2. doesn't play any movie files
3. Daily motion videos embedded on other sites don't work
4. when i delete my cookies, it is still able to direct me to the previous site i was on with speed (it hasn't deleted the cookies)
Thank you dearies :3

Hope you feel the same way that i do about these reatrded problems

OH! and it uses Opera....wtf is opera....
ORRR.. you know what you could do?

you could use the comptuer that you are currently on mabye?:yesnod:

^yes, that would be an excellent idea... I think you deserve rep for being a genius...

Back