Returning Games to Walmart - HELP!

Ijustwantawii

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
So I'm tempted to buy the WalMart bundle right now - But I really don't want all the games that come with it.

I need a concrete answer as to wether or not I can get my CASH back by returning these items.

Or - will it just be for store credit? I'd much rather have the $350 back in cash, please let me know. Thank you!

Also - Does anyone know of any discount codes for either the WalMart or Gamestop bundle?

Ijustwantawii said:
So I'm tempted to buy the WalMart bundle right now - But I really don't want all the games that come with it.

I need a concrete answer as to wether or not I can get my CASH back by returning these items.

Or - will it just be for store credit? I'd much rather have the $350 back in cash, please let me know. Thank you!

I have done this before. If you use a credit card, they will credit the money back the the credit card within 5-7 days.

If you use a debit card they can either refund the money in cash or they can refund to the debit card, but again takes another 5-7 days.

Walmart is pretty fast about shipping games. So by the time you get the wii, your money should be refunded!

crazyeddy17 said:
I have done this before. If you use a credit card, they will credit the money back the the credit card within 5-7 days.

If you use a debit card they can either refund the money in cash or they can refund to the debit card, but again takes another 5-7 days.

Walmart is pretty fast about shipping games. So by the time you get the wii, your money should be refunded!

Thanks for the reply - So if I walk in walmart with the games I don't want in hand along w/ the reciept that comes in the mail, I should be able to get a refund on the credit card? They're not gonna gimme some BS about the bundle, etc? I suppose I should go read the fine print. :)
Thanks!

FYI,

I ordered the holiday bundle from wallmart and its been 3 business days + 2 weekend days and it STILL has not shipped. So while they say its in stock, It's not. It may take upwards of 3 weeks to get one if you order it. The ETA on my order says anywhere from this Wednesday to sometime in February. I've still been searching for a Wii locally...of course with no luck at all since this 'big' sale resulted in lines wrapped around buildings and wiis sold out before any store opened. Nice :tard:

I see absolutely no reason why you couldn't return it. As long as the Wii isn't in the same box with the games/accessories AND as long as they are unopened and there is nothing on it that says "Not For Resale" or "Part of a Bundle Only" or etc. They really would have no right to give you a hard time.

They do have a right, because they sold it to you as a bundle and it must be returned as a bundle. Walmart will give you **** if you try to return the games because you knew you were purchasing a bundle. You could try to bring the games in without a receipt, but all they'll give you is a different game or store credit. There is no possible way to get cash back without the receipt, and they won't refund it unless you return ALL of the bundle.

Kryptenx said:
They do have a right, because they sold it to you as a bundle and it must be returned as a bundle. Walmart will give you **** if you try to return the games because you knew you were purchasing a bundle. You could try to bring the games in without a receipt, but all they'll give you is a different game or store credit. There is no possible way to get cash back without the receipt, and they won't refund it unless you return ALL of the bundle.

He speaks the truth. Seconded.

Back