Road rash

mrpiddly

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
Road Rash 64 is probably one of the best games of all time. It is completly stupid with horrid 3d graphics but it still kicks ass.You race a motorcycle and hit poeple. What other game has that kind of action? There is nothing like speeding along at 300mph on a mototcycle and bashing the guy next to you before jumping off a car and flying for 2000 feet. If any one has ever played it they will know what im talking about.

It has a game called Ped Hunter so it just has to be good.

They need more games like this for the wii. Good old fashioned motorcycle raceing while beating the other races with a spiked bat. Instead we a mario running around eating some fuc.king pizzas and stomping on mushrooms. Better graphics dont make better play even with a motion sensor. I could make the most graphicaly advanced game ever but it would still suck.

rr642.jpg

Foto+Road+Rash+64.jpg

I LOVE this game.

My sister used to have a mega drive and I can remember playing this growing up :)

aww road rash on the mega drive :D that was some good times a long time ago, my favourite thing to do, was cheat to get the bike with infinite turbos, then get massive air on the hawaii level :D

Back