ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

^Wi-Fi is going to be tremendous.

Go away, XB fan-frogmenz

50 is nothing look at dbz its pumping 160+ and thats from 1 tv show yes it streches over 600 eps but that doesnt matter 50 should be simple without cloneing personal attack at all think about it... really this list is fake just look no way it could be real... i could make a better fake list in 10 mins >.<

^What? I hate to make assumptions, but the game must not be on the same level of smash. Thinking that Sakurai will double the Melee roster is incredibly wishful thinking, and immediatly thinking this list is fake is sheer stupidity.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^What? I hate to make assumptions, but the game must not be on the same level of smash. Thinking that Sakurai will double the Melee roster is incredibly wishful thinking, and immediatly thinking this list is fake is sheer stupidity.
Thinking the list is real is equally stupid.

Buzz said:
Thinking the list is real is equally stupid.
...And who might you be looking at?

I'm not taking the easy way out and saying this roster is fake without any proof whatsoever. I've yet to see a decent reasoning for so strongly believing that it is fake.

1. The guide would obviously have all of the characters in it. Who did you expect to leak it, Miyamoto?
2. Animal Crosser has a very high possibility of being in Brawl.
3. ...What miss-spellings?
4. Try SmashBoards, the official website of Super Smash Brothers. I suppose that would be too logical?

LevesqueIsKing said:
1. The guide would obviously have all of the characters in it. Who did you expect to leak it, Miyamoto?
2. Animal Crosser has a very high possibility of being in Brawl.
3. ...What miss-spellings?
4. Try SmashBoards, the unofficial website of Super Smash Brothers. I suppose that would be too logical?

The guide-maker reason may be the most general, but i think it's also the most-likely, i don't think sakurai would let his team leak it out

^Tis the most official of any unofficial...xD

AtomicB said:
I just don't buy it. Animal Crosser has a high chance?
Scoff! Garble! Hack! Gag! No.

-.- I'm not gullible.

yeah in the gaming news world, it was confirmed by the person working on animal crossing(not miyamoto),however his confirmation what neither confirmed nor deconfirmed, i honestly believe it's true, as they have a general pokemon trainer.....

toomstone said:
50 is nothing look at dbz its pumping 160+ and thats from 1 tv show yes it streches over 600 eps but that doesnt matter 50 should be simple without cloneing personal attack at all think about it... really this list is fake just look no way it could be real... i could make a better fake list in 10 mins >.<
yes, But does dbz have Items, Assist Trophies. a bunch of pokemon. Trophies Stickers and much more? the last DBZ game i played didnt have any items, or collectables. just story mode, a bunch of characters which all had the same moves really. and you had to buy new moves which i dont think goku ever had to do.

9 - LOL! Bowswer jr. was announced on a tokyo radio show..def a fake

10 -... wow, #9, that was prooven false a year and a half ago, way to be up on the times. That radio show also claimed Ice Climbers got cut, but if you go check that Brawl site, they're there.

I took this from the comments.

How can you believe this when there is absolutely no, repeat, NO credible source or evidence?

Back