ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

And the name "Sheik" comes from India, and it is pronounced correctly as "Sheh-eek" not "Sheek"

Umm...I guess it probably was fun debating over the correct spelling of "sheik," but as we have seen just with this thread, it is very easily misspelled. So, the writer, the blog that reposted this info, or even the magazine itself could have spelled "sheik" wrong.

*Not saying I believe the leak.

Lol, S.S., everyone does, so it's alright, man.
I don't know if you rememeber in Ocarina of Time how when Link slashed with his sword he sometimes would yell "Sheeeik"

{Axtlár} said:
And the name "Sheik" comes from India, and it is pronounced correctly as "Sheh-eek" not "Sheek"

I believe it's Arabic.

It's just something I'll never say properly, like Sikh.

Ha yeah, but I didn't think it was reference to Sheik...thought he was just yelling like he does with "HiYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

S.S. said:
Ha yeah, but I didn't think it was reference to Sheik...thought he was just yelling like he does with "HiYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
Lol, I don't think it's a reference to Sheik, it's just that it sounds like it so it's somewhat curious.

AtomicB said:
Either that, or it's gonna be one lame freaking guide.
. . . ?

And Ax, if YOU didn't even think so, then that was more random than I originally thought XD

S.S. said:
. . . ?

And Ax, if YOU didn't even think so, then that was more random than I originally thought XD
Hahha! Yes, yes, I am very random.

S.S. said:
OOH! Grammar Nazi AND instruction manual!?! I think you lose this round balrogs! XD
oh yah? well i can photoshop that and switch those two letters if that helps me.. >.> <.< i shouldnt have said that now should i.. dot dot dot.

Back