[RS]Clan vs TMNT Battle Results

TKING11

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gobbles, MI
Thanks to both squads who participated it was fun. We played 7 games of Team Conflict with all guns and gadgets allowed. There was supposed to be no toobing but Michelangelo must not have got the memo :) anyway [RS] won all 7 games with a clean sweep. I will post scores of each match later when my boy [RS]P gets them to me. Great fun, good luck to the Turtle guys and look forward to a match again in the future.
Sorry it wasn't so smooth to get both teams in at once...lol next time you'll have to come to our chat spot on 007chan.org that way we can chat instantly.

It was def a whooping but we did have a weak link which we plan on replacing soon. We sucked out tonite but turtles will be back soon and stronger. One question what is toobing?
Code:

Toobing is that kallis loadout that has the 2 rounds of grenade launcher. It is considered a very cheap dirty weapon for low ranking players. You need to go check out Gamespot.com and get up to date. The forum there is way mire active and that's where all the clans hang around too...well most of them. You'll meet slot of awesome players.

Good Games TMNT
Ive played a few of you before this battle. You guys must have had an off night. Thats not nice getting rid of your weak link. Train him :)

Actually it was our weak link toobing. He is too busy to train we need to cut him and replace if we are gonna compete with u guys. Def was an off night but u guys play well together.

Did anyone record the match? Youtube link?

Also how in the hell do you guys organize such a battle?

The whole setup for the wii/007 sucks when trying to join games with friends, I always get a "your friends game is currently full" I would have to sit there and wait till their match ended so I can join when someone leaves to free up a slot.

@rell.... you can change the country in you Wii. Canada, US, Caymon islands, etc. Everyone who you want to play picks the same country. Then when you load the GE game and get online, you must (everyone) then turn region to ON. Invite your friends, jump into mode, other clan or friends join. Privite battle :)

Here are the results from the Battle:

Game1: industrial- [RS] 40, TMNT 34
Game2: Jungle- [RS] 40, TMNT 33
Game3: Station- [RS] 40, TMNT 31
Game4: Outpost- [RS] 40, TMNT 22
Game5: Sewers- [RS] 40, TMNT 14
Game6: Outpost- [RS] 40, TMNT 28
Game7: Docks- [RS] 40, TMNT 28

I am in the process of getting a capture card to record future matches but was unable to record this one:( next time!!

We would officially like to set up a rematch. U got us first night and looks like scores have been put up for all to see. My question is will those scores be put up when its 7-0 tmnt? We were looking at next week one of our guys won't be available until then...what do u say?

Scor will always get posted no matter win or lose :) I think we can prolly get something set up. You'll have to cone on to 007chan.org so we can chat this time so it gies smoother. There's a spot that says chat you click on. Go check it out before hand so you get familiar with the site. I might have my capture card so I can record this time....ohh I got my strata now for you guys to see!!!

FYI I post scores for those interested can see. I always am curious when other clans battle and it's cool to see scores and video footage.

Back