[RS]Clan vs TMNT Battle Results

Hey man I'm gonna try and get this set up for our other guys who didn't get to play last time. They haven't been in any wars yet so I wanna get then experience. I'll see when I can arrange a good time for all 3 to make it and another one of us can fill in to make 4. I'll let you know.

Yeah that sewers match was something else, I had 16 kills myself and P had 15 :)

Hey Leonardo how bout this coming weekend during the evening?

I'm down for whenever for the most part but one of our guys is on night shift until next week so hopefully we can get something set up for then? Btw what user name were u in our battle? Just curious. Sewer was ugly but I think by then we all were so far off r game we stunk it out pretty bad last few we played...one thing tho I can say is we were def off but FG21 if u think u have a team to give us some competition let's hear it. As far as I see only people eho should be saying anything r the RS team. Until them we haven't really lost to anyone including u.

My bad it was outpost where I had 16 kills and P had 17. In sewers I went 12-4 and P went 13-5. I changed my name to [RS]BeBop for the battle for fun :) I am known as [RS]TKING11 but just changed my name to [RS]YELAWOLF 3 days ago when I unlocked my strata. I will stick with YELAWOLF mostly now but might use TKING11 now and then to remind those that I'm still around :)

FC I c you got a firsthand look at our team and from what I can tell u better go and find yourself a real team before u run your mouth against how bad our team looked. Funny thing is u had 2 other guys on ur team that were a pair and one was a 52 and u guys still got owned. That level 52 was the only reason it was even fairly close at times. Just wanted to advise u on finding urself a team before u can even be worthy of being on the same map as us

one thing tho I can say is we were def off but FG21 if u think u have a team to give us some competition let's hear it. As far as I see only people eho should be saying anything r the RS team. Until them we haven't really lost to anyone including u.

FG I c you got a firsthand look at our team and from what I can tell u better go and find yourself a real team before u run your mouth against how bad our team looked. Funny thing is u had 2 other guys on ur team that were a pair and one was a 52 and u guys still got owned. That level 52 was the only reason it was even fairly close at times. Just wanted to advise u on finding urself a team before u can even be worthy of being on the same map as us

I didn't say it in a bad way. Was pointing something out. Like when you read a graphic. And that pike was way below the normal.

And I know, yesterday wasn't my night and I don't have an excuse for it. You were better than us, period. But is hard, at least for me, beating a group of familiar good teammates (like you) with random online friends, even with a high level one. There's no organization. And that's super important in a team battle. They were playing like in Conflict.

So don't be so arrogant and defensive Leo, at the end of the day is just a game, so chillout dude. If you think my life depends on playing/beating you, I think you have a problem. So, again, chillout.

Last edited:
No need to chill out here so u need to relax...just informing u of ur beatdown like u commented on ours. When I play I play to win.

I know, but I think you took it the wrong way and then took a defensive attitude for it. You're not accepting criticism very good at all. I really do not care if I lose against the TMNT or the DTC (Drunks on The Corner). Is just a game :wink:

Happy gunning!

Back