RUMOR: Blue and pink Wiimotes coming

StealthSoul

StealthSoul
Apr 5, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
2144-6234-8176-9504
dsc01367qjgenthfb6.jpg

This is a picture of a Argos Computer System which lists a "Wii REMOTE BLUE". It's priced at £29.99. It is also said the same listing but for a pink Wimote popped up in the system too ^^

Wonder when/if these will be shipping.. If they're already in the system I guess they will be coming soon ^^

that looks like the inventory list we used to get at radioshack whenever a product was expected to come. thats kinda cool i guess, but i have the wiimote skins :confused: why would someone buy the different colors? (that is unless they dont like the skins)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
that looks like the inventory list we used to get at radioshack whenever a product was expected to come. thats kinda cool i guess, but i have the wiimote skins :confused: why would someone buy the different colors? (that is unless they dont like the skins)

I don't like the skins...

I don't like any type of protector, it just don't let you see the beauty of the electronic, cellphone, camera, camcorder, wiimote, ipod, etc. the only protector I use is the film to protect the screens... thats about it, so if I would of waited, I would of probably buy colors wiimote. but I already have 4 so, no color wiimote for me :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Mau said:
I don't like the skins...

I don't like any type of protector, it just don't let you see the beauty of the electronic, cellphone, camera, camcorder, wiimote, ipod, etc. the only protector I use is the film to protect the screens... thats about it, so if I would of waited, I would of probably buy colors wiimote. but I already have 4 so, no color wiimote for me :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

yeah thats true. i dont like the skins/cases for electronics either but for some reason the wii skins are cool IMHO. i think its cause i suffer from clammy hands and that i know the wii motes are white so its not like im hiding any colors or anything. like for instance, they make a black ruberized "tactical" ipod silicon case for the video. my friend has it for his BLACK ipod. that makes sense too.

if i had a blue wii mote id try my best to find a clear case or something just to protect it and not dirty up the remote (although clear tends to turn yellow over time and look ultra gross)

Dark blue would look pretty nice. A pink Wiimote would look a bit tacky :prrr:

Back