Madcatz Wiimote

looks kinda freaky. the thumbstick "disc" of my gcn madcatz controller snapped off during an intense game of nfl street lol but i krazyglued it back on and it works fine. ive also seen a pic of an intec nunchuk. the grip looks comfy.

mk_south_london said:
nah mad catz is the cheapo's.
None of there stuff works!
It works, but I don't like there crap. I bought a PS2 and a Gamecube controller from them and both feel really awkward as opposed to the 1st party controllers.

Blech!
It looks like somebody took a bog, sprayed it white and stuck some buttons on it.

SLrocket said:
i hope the speaker diaphragms are of btr quality

I suppose if it had higher quality speakers and it was considerably cheaper than the generic Wiimotes, then I MIGHT buy one with the charge set...

If they're in the 15-20 dollar price range I'll pick one up.
50 dollars is outrageous for a Nintendo to charge for a controller.

eeewwww looks ugly (no offence wiired) doesnt matter at least its guna be cheaper and what madcatz brand controller hasnt been ugly?

Last edited:
I would not buy that; it would eventually disfunction like most of Madcatz accesories

you know eventually 3rd party video game accessory companies would come up with new innovative spins on nintendo wii products right? me personally since the wii is still ever so new and has been known to have a few "hardware issues" (still nothing major though as of yet) i dont think i would trust anything else but official nintendo products IMO. possibly down the line i would consider it but right now? no.

i do say pelican made nice PS2 controllers. i had 2 wireless ones and they worked great never a problem. so who knows about madcatz or wtvr its called....

Back